TNA doing something big in the UK?

wrestlingmad

I want my Saturday morning dose of You Bet in HD. Imagine seeing such guest celebrity luminaries such as Michael Melia, Andrew O'Connor, and Su Pollard in Glorious High Definition.

Don't forget Pat Sharp with Melanie and Martina :thumbsup:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want my Saturday morning dose of You Bet in HD. Imagine seeing such guest celebrity luminaries such as Michael Melia, Andrew O'Connor, and Su Pollard in Glorious High Definition.

Mmmmmm Melanie and Martina :love:

Mmmmmm Melanie and Martina :love:

Thanet born and bred baby. Found propping up bars in Ramsgate most weekends. :laugh:

Looking at Jeremy Borash's Twitter page he seems to be in Chelsea area of London and giving away lots of free signed merch just after 12 noon. Exact location Sloane Square Train Station.

Looking at Jeremy Borash's Twitter page he seems to be in Chelsea area of London and giving away lots of free signed merch just after 12 noon. Exact location Sloane Square Train Station.

I went to a show at the Royal Court Theatre which I'm sure is next door to Sloan Square Station - if there happens to be a crowd around Borash I wouldn't be surprised if the theatre crowd thought it was one of our finest actors, and instead walked away bemused with a Jeff Hardy tshirt.

• Paid Members
JeremyBorash: For the record, the many of you that know me online know I would never wish harm on anyone or anyone's family. Twitter has been contacted.

I liked Jeremy Borash's new harder side. Now I find out he isn't a nutter who'll wish death on people, he's boring again :(

• Paid Members

;)

Don't A-merch have some sort of other show being run in october?(Hidden in Marks Sig). If so, maybe BFG? :cool:

JB just put this on his twitter page:

A message from Jeremy Borash: "Announcement! TNA iMPACT! fan party THIS SATURDAY 3-7pm in London! Secret venue! Invite only! TV cameras! Surprises! Must be 18+

"I'll be giving away tickets and signed merchandise on my travels around the UK all week! Midlands! Leeds! London! Watch my twitter (@JeremyBorash) for your chan...ce to win!

• Paid Members
If Challenge goes HD, I'll buy an England shirt.

You watch, they'll go HD now.

Buy a Barrow scarf aswell. ;)

Edit

Archived