TNA doing something big in the UK?

wrestlingmad

Personally i think that write-up is a bit too glowing. it was a fun day, dont get me wrong and JB and Simon talked to everyoe throughout even when setting up for the next item on the agenda. the spin cycles were ok i guess, but the second did not get anyone close to tears from what i saw; "hysterical" would be going a tad far too in terms of the first one too.

i saw dean ayass for the first time in ages, alex shane too, which was pretty nifty, saw mark sloan too but didnt get a chance to say hi and thank him for last years DG shows (if you read this mark, thanks).

seeing JK the radio guy pretty drunk at the end and trying to chat some girl up was pretty funny, when i went to say bye he grabbed me for a big hug and kissed me on the cheek which was a bit weird :confused:

JK chatting up a girl? I thought he was gay after he asked me to come back to his about 6times(my mate was 'hysterical' about that!), As you said the review is slightly glowing. My only compalint really is they bill it as invite only VIP event then only feed the Media and FWA guys, its not like there was a lot more of us. Kinda made me feel second rate on that part. Also JB put on twitter about a fans spin cycle. Me and my mate were the only 2 to reply(I think), we told JB this and he said yes I know then they did this is your life instead??

But was a day out for me and not really complaining just figured there were a couple of things they could of done better.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived