UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew 2-2 at home to Inter.

I thought before the game that I would be happy with a draw as I was worried about being easily beaten in the first match so I'm pleased with a point, though I faced ten men for 49 minutes so might have gotten more out of the game.

Valencia VS Genoa.

2-0 win to Valencia, with Debutant Diouf getting a goal.

The difference maker, it appears was the half time change in tactics, which brought the two goals.

Good start to the season. Chuffed that my tactical decisions seemed to have worked out.

Toulalan clearly aint no CB, despite his position saying otherwise DM/CB. 3 games with an average of 5 or less. Bollocks to that.

We are still hot and cold but at least Ronaldinho has started to come good

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

A 2-1 loss is annoying, but it isnt the end of the world

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
Toulalan clearly aint no CB, despite his position saying otherwise DM/CB. 3 games with an average of 5 or less. Bollocks to that.

We are still hot and cold but at least Ronaldinho has started to come good

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

A 2-1 loss is annoying, but it isnt the end of the world

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

What is his match fitness and player morale?

The match rating the player gets is dependant on these. If playing below 90% he wo't perfrom too well, if his morale is below 70 that will impact too.

The match rating the player gets is dependant on these. If playing below 90% he wo't perfrom too well, if his morale is below 70 that will impact too.

He was 100 percent match fit with a morale of 80 plus.

His position, DM/CB, indicates that he's primarily a defensive midfielder who can also play as a centre back. If it was CB/DM, it would be the other way round. You shouldn't be expecting miracles as you're effectively playing him out of his preferred position.

• Paid Members

His position, DM/CB, indicates that he's primarily a defensive midfielder who can also play as a centre back. If it was CB/DM, it would be the other way round. You shouldn't be expecting miracles as you're effectively playing him out of his preferred position.

Pretty sure I've read somewhere on SM that they will play as good in their secondary as they do in their first.

On the Tactics page, as you're dropping players into position, if the box around them is green when you drop them, they are 100% suitable for that position.

And in other GW's that I play in I've never had trouble with underperforming players when in their secondary position.

Archived