WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Tony, we've just seen something shocking and dark for WCW go down:

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Mongo McMichael, Lex Luger and Scott Steiner hit the ring. Flair gets on the mike and yells that they're fed up with the nWo, both Hollywood and Wolfpac, and they're going to finish them all tonight.

Suddenly, Wolfpac music hits, and Sting, Scott Hall, Rick Steiner and Larry Zbyszko come out, accompanied by Eric Bischoff. Eric gets on the mike, and says nothing of the sort will happen, and that, as of tonight, all the Horsemen and Scott Steiner are fired - and the Wolfpac will kick them out of the door. Cue the Wolfpac hitting the ring and destroying all the WCW guys in it.

Mongo makes a beeline for Bischoff, but gets cut off by Zbyszko.

Anderson gets taken out by Hall, who then goes for Luger and beats him down.

The Steiner Brothers go toe-to-toe, before big brother Rick finally takes Scotty down with a chain.

Flair and Sting face off, and the crowd go wild - but their celebration is short-lived as Sting gets the upper hand and finally finishes Ric off with the baseball bat.

WCW have fought valiantly, but in the end they were no match for the pack tactics of the Wolfpac. Tony, it's the end of WCW. It's now nWo Wolfpac Monday Nitro.

nwo-wolfpack01.jpg

Winners: nWo Wolfpac

Scott Hall (tom): nWo/Wolfpac Protector (Doctor)

Sting (FGPMSL): Wolfpac (formerly Free Agent) Watcher (Rolecop)

Eric Bischoff (unfitfinlay): nWo/Wolfpac Strategist (Roleblocker)

Larry Zbyszko (swiftstrike): Wolfpac Goon

Rick Steiner (Adam619): Wolfpac Goon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The following message was paid for by the New World Order.

You lose suckers. Big up to my wolfpac bretheren, we ended up with our backs against the wall, but somehow turned a near impossible situation into an unlikely victory. Those last two lynches killed the town off, especially when Mike Castle fell on his sword, in a truly bizarre plan.

4life

So Carbomb, what happened to actually end the game? And what was the original set-up?

Also, did I call it on unfitfinlay and FG or what? :p

I'm guessing we had a chance with the day vig, once that failed it was game over.

I nailed Ron and I nailed Swift but I didn't follow either through because I wasn't a confident enough player. That's a learning experience for me for the future, trust my instincts.

• Paid Members

I had some concerns with swift at times, but never felt them strong enough to push. Guess if either of us had properly spoken up late on, we might have been in a better position.

Also, finding out that the scum could no longer kill or recruit in the dead thread meant that if I hadn't offered myself up to confirm FG more, and we had lynched elsewhere, we would have been in a better position overall (say, had I pushed my unfitfinlay stuff more).

Also, will have the sign-up thread for PYP up shortly, because it's going to take about a week to actually get from sign-ups to actual game with this one.

• Paid Members

tom, you didn't seem to lurk (rather, you were more drowned out by other players I'd say), and yet you kept off everyone's radar. Not a great thing if you were, say, Vanilla Town, but absolutely perfect for being a scum-doctor. So you definitely played a good game. Just need to find out how you play as town now :D

Archived