WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

TMS, I am agreived that your punishment user name has been removed, and will be writing to my Member of Parliament.

Mike, I still think you're third party, and have nothing to hide, so I'm willing to follow your plan, knowing you've likely backed yourself inti a corner you can't get out of.

Vote: Mike Castle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Am off to the gym for an hour. Theoretically Mike is lynched, but consider this dusk to have a bit of a chat. See you soon.

• Paid Members
TMS, I am agreived that your punishment user name has been removed, and will be writing to my Member of Parliament.

Ahem, TDK if you don't mind!

Ya' snoozey, ya' loozey!

• Paid Members

You do realize at this stage that I'm lynched as of my vote? There's no "getting out" of it here, because I don't want to. I want to be lynched so everyone can have confirmation there's a scum rolecop out there, we can be pretty certain there's a scum roleblocker out there that's got to the vig (which actually confirms both roles in one hit there, so thanks scum. Even dumber was blocking the vig today when it was an almost forgone conclusion that he would target me. Of course if FG is scum, keeping him alive an extra day is definitely good for your group, and he would have been lynched today if I hadn't I guess).

Hopefully tomorrow will be further in-depth looking into FG, TAFKATMS and unfitfinlay. Though I hope bristep does more than ignores the rest of town in favour of his fellow masons, as that's only going to harm the town in the long term.

You do realize at this stage that I'm lynched as of my vote? There's no "getting out" of it here, because I don't want to. I want to be lynched so everyone can have confirmation there's a scum rolecop out there, we can be pretty certain there's a scum roleblocker out there that's got to the vig (which actually confirms both roles in one hit there, so thanks scum. Even dumber was blocking the vig today when it was an almost forgone conclusion that he would target me. Of course if FG is scum, keeping him alive an extra day is definitely good for your group, and he would have been lynched today if I hadn't I guess).

Hopefully tomorrow will be further in-depth looking into FG, TAFKATMS and unfitfinlay. Though I hope bristep does more than ignores the rest of town in favour of his fellow masons, as that's only going to harm the town in the long term.

Yer doing a lot of talking for a deadman.

• Paid Members

Damn you Castle, that's a muchos better name, poo!

And I don't need looking into at all really, I'm a good boy and no mistake!

• Paid Members

It's posts like this that unnerve me about you bristep... for a town player you've been acting awfully anti-town.

It's posts like this that unnerve me about you bristep... for a town player you've been acting awfully anti-town.

Ugh, it was a joke Mike, settle down. Keep telling everyone that we're not listening to anyone bar ourselves, and I'll keep repeating that I wouldn't trust you implicitly if I was just vanilla town, so why would being a mason make any difference? You love to play leader in the game, and if people don't agree and follow you they're either scum, anti-town or playing dumb. I didn't for one second say that I didn't agree with your statement that you needed to be lynched so that FG can be removed if needed. You just can't accept that I'm not going to take your word for your alignment until I see how you flip.

• Paid Members

It's the fact that you seem to be arguing against the rolecop stuff, when it is clear as day unless I had less working brain cells than the average viewer of X Factor.

But apologies for that last one, it didn't come across as a joke, perhaps me just being in serious mode due to another game I'm in.

Now where's our mod so we can shift to night phase and get things moving on? (That and I want to see what's being said in the dead thread).

• Paid Members

Bristep you said that Carbomb told you that you guys where non recruitable after Chris B had been killed doesn't that means that you where recruitable before that? or did the mod make it clear that you were never recruitable?

We were told that we were unrecruitable with the exception of tripleA who was recruitable. The fact that trips was specified as recruitable (and he had died 2 nights prior) means it must have been that way from the start.

• Paid Members

There's a very good reason why I wouldn't tell unrecruitable players if they're unrecruitable from the start - guess what it is?

Tony, we've just something really bizarre and shocking go down! Moments ago, we saw Sting stood in the ring, when all of a sudden, a host of wrestlers ran out and started beating him down!

Even more bizarrely, when the chaos died down, it turned out that it wasn't actually Sting, but an impostor! He's been taken to hospital as we speak.

f_WCWm_89b2d23.png

Fake Sting (Mike Castle) - WCW Lyncher

- when Sting is lynched, takes on his role, alignment and win condition.

Night Phase begins. Day Phase begins Saturday 12:00pm. With 10 remaining, it takes 6 to lynch.

Will provide the lynch votecounts in a short while, bear with me. No talking.

• Paid Members

Tony, don't know what to tell you - it's been all quiet this week, but I'm uneasy. I think something big is about to happen.

Day Phase begins. Next Night Phase begins Wednesday 12:00pm. With 10 remaining, it takes 6 to lynch.

Archived