WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Surely the logical thing to do would be to wait until the day vig result comes back before doing anything with regards to Mike? Obviously if FG gets day killed then that who situation with Mike is dealt with but if it fails then it would appear that the logical thing would be to lynch Mike in order to safely lynch FG, if so desired/needed, without worrying about Mike being re-aligned or anything.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I had started my post and then went to eat so hence the gap in the post times. Makes my post kind of redundant now but my logic still remains. So for those reasons, which appear to be shared by a fair few players, and the fact Mike could still end up being 3rd party, I am going to :

VOTE MIKE CASTLE

I'm not sure I by the auto lynch of FG as certain next day or that mike should be the lynch but for the moment I'm initiating full sheeping mode

vote Mike Castle

If Mike is town and lyncher, then he was telling the truth. The next step of logic is that he was telling the truth about taking over FG's role + another power. If Mike is on the town side then it would make most sense for FG to be on the scum side. (It makes no sense for a pro-town player have a win condition which involves getting another town player killed)

My concern as well is that scum have a roleblocker, and they know who the day vig is. Unfortunately that means that until we kill the RB (or RB them ourselves, in which case we can lynch them next day) we don't have the bonus of a day kill.

• Paid Members

Firstly, Mike please don't place a lack of scum hunting on me, Christ I was the first to pinpoint the lynch of Ron for pitied sake.

Secondly, surprise sur-bloody-prise, who would've thought the Day Vig wouldn't have come through as planned? I'm simply shocked, stunned and amazed at that outcome! [/irony]

Now lynch yourself!

• Paid Members

TMS, my point isn't that you've done no scum hunting, my point is that after I mentioned offing me to allow clean lynching of FG you dove on it and haven't let up.

I strongly suggest everyone look over FG and TMS, and I also think unfitfinlay might be worthy of a looking over or potential lynch.

Either way, my lynch here will at least confirm to town that my case on FG was at least legit (in that I still felt he's scum and wanted the vig to take him out even after I revealed I was the lyncher) and that it confirms to the town that there's a scum rolecop out there. Which means the horsemen keeping themselves hidden may well be helping the scum more than they realize.

That being said:

vote: Mike Castle

Do the honours Explody vehicle.

• Paid Members

***UPDATE***

The great name change swindle has seen my name been changed from Top Man Shopper to Teedy Kay

Please all, be aware of this, I thank you.

It's sort of like when Kevin Nash was in wCw called Oz, went away and was repackaged as Vinnie Vegas <--- Super Clue????

***It really isn't a clue at all***

***UPDATE***

The great name change swindle has seen my name been changed from Top Man Shopper to Teedy Kay

Please all, be aware of this, I thank you.

It's sort of like when Kevin Nash was in wCw called Oz, went away and was repackaged as Vinnie Vegas <--- Super Clue????

***It really isn't a clue at all***

I am aggrieved by this, I went to walk my dog and missed the name change!

Archived