WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

TMS does not read like scum to me to be honest FGPMSL, Mike maybe and maybe you I think

That's fair enough, it all comes down to personal opinion. Part of my reason for thinking it's Mike has nothing to do with the game he's played, purely the facts that are laid in front of me; one of us is highly likely to be scum, and I know it's not me, therefore it's Mike. However it's always difficult for a lynchee to present a case without prejudice on his lyncher.

TMS has come across as one of the quiet players, only popping up when he needs to, or when there's a vote that needs placing, which in my experience on here, is how scum win games. Plus his slip about knowing the night actions has set the alarm bells off.

FOS Top Man Shopper

FOS Mike Castle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I still think FG is likely scum. However I'm guessing that if he is, he began the game as town and was recruited to scum (it would be bad if lynching correctly could actually harm town after all. But if Carbomb hadn't put in an unrecruitable stip for him (and with essentially 5 people being unrecruitable (3 Horsemen, Horsemen recruit after TripleA died, and Gladstone) any more would be too much), then he could be recruited by scum, and thus leave town in a position where lynching scum leads to scum gaining a player out of it (me).

I hope the Mason vig has targetted me, and that there is no scum roleblocker preventing them, because that leads to more issues.

We also know scum have a rolecop (at least I know it, and you'll know it if I'm offed by the vig today) so it's well worth looking out for that. It's possible FG is that as well as if you remember I pointed out he seemed to be 100% certain I was the lyncher even at a point in the game it was uncertain. Plus it would need to be a relatively good role that I'd be shifting into, and a rolecop with additional bonuses fits that.

We also know scum have a rolecop (at least I know it, and you'll know it if I'm offed by the vig today) so it's well worth looking out for that.

Maybe I've missed this due to missing a large chunk of the last stage, but is this new information to us, or has it previously been discussed?

• Paid Members
@Mike, gladstone? Did I miss something? Who are you talking about?

I meant Soap XD. I was reading the stuff about Gladstone earlier and the name stuck.

and FG, of course it's information to "us". How else did they know I was a lyncher and bristep was a bulletproof role? We've found out that scum can't kill so far (1 kill night 1, no others, and Soap was a SK), and Chris B also stated he was a rolecop, when the truth would be that he had/recruited a rolecop.

Also, something that unnerves me... TMS has latched onto getting rid of me ridiculously fast. At the expense of anything else I'll note. It might be worth keeping an eye on him.

• Paid Members

Mike, why when the logical thing in this game is for you to die, are you worries that someone who can see the logic YOU posted in having you dead?

My vote cam be easily rescinded, or categorised as unnecessary if you die, if you don't die, then the vote is a blatant.

Sorry I agree with your masterplan Mike

• Paid Members

Well we do seem to be at somewhat of an impasse here, I don't feel that there is much point voting at the moment with a day vig hanging over the day, and if I was voting it would probable be for spotlight rather than Mike, but I'm waiting on what Bristep wants to do as shipping him seems the best thing to do right now.

Also where is our cop? Ron was a godfather so there must be a town cop or Ron wouldn't have been a godfather and yet after all these nights we have not seen anybody come out and say I got guilty on so and so, I feel we have lost a cop to scum recruitment.

I meant Soap XD. I was reading the stuff about Gladstone earlier and the name stuck.

and FG, of course it's information to "us". How else did they know I was a lyncher and bristep was a bulletproof role? We've found out that scum can't kill so far (1 kill night 1, no others, and Soap was a SK), and Chris B also stated he was a rolecop, when the truth would be that he had/recruited a rolecop.

Also, something that unnerves me... TMS has latched onto getting rid of me ridiculously fast. At the expense of anything else I'll note. It might be worth keeping an eye on him.

The rolecop on the scum side isn't confirmed until we know if you flip lyncher or not Mike, they could have worked out BP for me after a failed kill attempt, FG scum claim from Ron could have been a lie and could the Spotlight town claim from him. Again Mike, it's when you start presenting assumptions as fact (whether you know it's a fact or not, we don't) that makes me wonder why you're surprised when people don't believe you 100%.

Well we do seem to be at somewhat of an impasse here, I don't feel that there is much point voting at the moment with a day vig hanging over the day, and if I was voting it would probable be for spotlight rather than Mike, but I'm waiting on what Bristep wants to do as shipping him seems the best thing to do right now.

Also where is our cop? Ron was a godfather so there must be a town cop or Ron wouldn't have been a godfather and yet after all these nights we have not seen anybody come out and say I got guilty on so and so, I feel we have lost a cop to scum recruitment.

Spotlight was a consideration for the vig, but unfortunately this Mike/FG is a big elephant in the room that needs dealt with so that we can move on. If Mike flips scum or non-lyncher then I think spotlight is the rational consideration for the day kill. You can add revisionist historian to the list of his scum tells with his explanation of the names by posting handles theory. If Mike flips town lyncher then FG gets lynched. If the kill fails then Mike should be the lynch.

• Paid Members
Mike, why when the logical thing in this game is for you to die, are you worries that someone who can see the logic YOU posted in having you dead?

My vote cam be easily rescinded, or categorised as unnecessary if you die, if you don't die, then the vote is a blatant.

Sorry I agree with your masterplan Mike

Agree all you want. But you should still be scum hunting, not ignoring that in favour of just going "lynch Mike, yep, good plan".

The rolecop on the scum side isn't confirmed until we know if you flip lyncher or not Mike, they could have worked out BP for me after a failed kill attempt, FG scum claim from Ron could have been a lie and could the Spotlight town claim from him. Again Mike, it's when you start presenting assumptions as fact (whether you know it's a fact or not, we don't) that makes me wonder why you're surprised when people don't believe you 100%.

bristep we already know that scum more than likely don't have a kill as Soap was a SK and we've only had a single night kill in the whole game.

Throw in that you're going a bit far to suggest that the scum failing to kill someone once would automatically have them jumping to the conclusion that you're bulletproof when it could be anything from a protection, or a roleblock or whatever, and it shows why I'm talking about this one more like it's fact than it's some unknown entity.

Plus, if I know it's fact, 100%, why would I even consider going "well it might be X"? Plus there's no pro-scum reason why I would make up the lyncher stuff, I've never seen a pro-town lyncher. They're always, always third party. So being a pro-town lyncher confuses the hell out of me, and I'm the one with that role. Which means anyone not believing me has to consider the following:

I'm either scum who came up with a plan with Chris B that leads to him calling me third party, and me then claiming that a third party role, that's always third party, is actually town. Which would be a poor plan from a noob, let alone a guy who's been playing for a year.

Or I'm town who has decided to just bullshit about being a lyncher for no logical reason at all after Chris B called him one.

So in other words, the only way I would be lying about being a lyncher is if I was of the same mental capacity as a dead dog.

It's almost like you're deliberately not trying to see things through, or are trying to avoid listening to anything that's said outside of your mason group even if logically there's no other explanation for it. Because it's not part of your mason group it can't be trusted and it's not worth listening to is the feeling I'm getting in this game.

• Paid Members

Thing is Mike I think I have hunted scum but with you alive I can do nothing about it. FGPMSL survived a vigging already so he is either bulletproof (Unlikely) or was protected (Possibly) or the Vig was roleblocked (Possibly)

I would guess the horsemen don't want to waste another shot at FG so he has to be lynched, which can't be done if you are alive because you are a lyncher. You have to go first Mike, its the only way of getting to the person who I think is most likely scum

• Paid Members

See Lion, I don't mind that so much, because that's what I've proposed. I'm fine with being the vig target, in fact I was the first one who brought it up, and I agree with you, I think FG is scum. TMS might be as well because he seems more interested in my lynch than doing anything else in game.

My issue was that TMS was solely focusing on getting rid of me and was ignoring scum hunting in favour of it, and that bristep appears to be only listening to his group, and ignoring everything else, even when logic dictates that me being anything beyond a pro-town lyncher cannot make even the slightest bit of sense.

Right, the day vig attempt was unsuccessful. Mike, are you also bulletproof as you summised FG to be?

End of the day, this isn't us refusing to accept anything a non-mason says, this is me not trusting you because a) Your role was revealed by a scum player who was lying (he wasn't a rolecop, whether or not they have one in their ranks, it's not him) and b) You lied about being a lyncher, and whatever your motives, lying is anti-town.

This has become a big elephant in the room, and it's sapping the game by becoming the centre of attention. You said you need to die in case FG is scum and we end up at mylo/lylo with both of you left, we obviously can't day vig anymore so you have to be today's lynch, likely to be followed by FG tomorrow if you are indeed a town lyncher.

Vote Mike Castle

Archived