WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That he was the day vig. You mentioned it earlier but the scum must have worked it out before then so I was wondering how they could have done that.

I haven't mentioned anything about Nick being any role. Oh dear, was that a slip on your part Swift?

• Paid Members

HERE.

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2318915

Soap attacked your protected vig two nights running? Not really buying that as a potential scenario.

On Night Two/Day Three Our day kill went through (ChrisB), Soap may have gone for a bulletproof player (possibly me) or was roleblocked by scum (just like Nicko potentially was the next Night/Day). We didn't roleblock FG that night, and didn't try to kill him that day.

We were only looking at why Night Three/Day Four went as it did, you are using a new factor (Night Two/Day Three) to rubbish it. The previous night/day went very differently and trying to look at a common theory for both is flawed logic.

IGMEOY.

HERE.

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2318915

Soap attacked your protected vig two nights running? Not really buying that as a potential scenario.

On Night Two/Day Three Our day kill went through (ChrisB), Soap may have gone for a bulletproof player (possibly me) or was roleblocked by scum (just like Nicko potentially was the next Night/Day). We didn't roleblock FG that night, and didn't try to kill him that day.

We were only looking at why Night Three/Day Four went as it did, you are using a new factor (Night Two/Day Three) to rubbish it. The previous night/day went very differently and trying to look at a common theory for both is flawed logic.

IGMEOY.

Ah poo. Thought I was onto something there. I didn't realise I'd said he was the vig earlier.

• Paid Members
That he was the day vig. You mentioned it earlier but the scum must have worked it out before then so I was wondering how they could have done that.

I haven't mentioned anything about Nick being any role. Oh dear, was that a slip on your part Swift?

No I found the post you mentioned it in, I hope you didn't waste your roleblocking on me again as I couldn't possibly be the scum rolecop as you roleblocked me on the first 2 days which is when Chris revealed yours and Mike's roles.

No I found the post you mentioned it in, I hope you didn't waste your roleblocking on me again as I couldn't possibly be the scum rolecop as you roleblocked me on the first 2 days which is when Chris revealed yours and Mike's roles.

It's ok, I know it's impossible for you to be the rolecop. We established that days ago when I did the case on you.

So are you Vig'ing off Family guy today or Spotlight, who should I be voting for??

Dunno yet, best to wait until we use the vig attempt and see if it works or not. I think FG has to be scum, otherwise why would Mike's role text specify that he would take on alignment and win conditions if they were the same as his own. Don't want to waste the kill attempt if he's protected though, so he should probably be the lynch today.

• Paid Members

So I was thinking what if it isn't a scum roleblocker but a scum doctor blocking you guys shots (after all you guys have have 2 doctors it's not inconceivable for the scum to have 1 I think someone mentioned hall as a doctor before), after all you have twice now revealed who you where shooting the next day before doing it, in which case family guy is not the obvious shot for today as he may be being doctored so I would think spotlight magnet is the shot to take and then we lynch family guy.

What do you think of that Bristep?

• Paid Members

So how did Mike survive the day vig then spotlight, did you protect him so then save FG from yesterday's lynch?

Because FG is really got to be the lynch after the reveal and what Bristep mentioned, so who then is the vig target, I have you and Lion on my list Spotlight of suspicious players and Lion is lower on my list than you as has done so good town play and some bad town play, I'm just wondering if your in trouble now that you have lost either Chris or Ron to guide you.

• Paid Members

Like I said previously, Mike being out of the situation leaves a lynch on FG open to us. Given how Mike flipped, I'd say that pretty much outs FG as scum and if he's protected then a vig attempt on him would be a waste, so like others have said FG is clearly the lynch target today.

Archived