WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members
Said I'd be back so quickly:

I think Nexus is likely to be scum. I'm gonna hold off voting at the moment, but your posts have been kinda desperate. Just the way i read them.

BigJag I don't think is scum, yet. The reason I held off posting was cause I thought the whole thread had broken down, glad to be wrong. But I'm watching TripleA, something about the way he drops little seeds of doubt and they grow among other players put me at unease. No offense.

Better.

None taken. My suspicion towards BigJag is genuine though. I get that mistakes will be made and confusion will arise and so on, but why would you sign up to a game where you didn't even know if a lynch had happened or not?. This is all under the assumption that he has read previous games though. He may have literally just signed up for anything, in which case i'm sorry.

The way SMS just dove on it with a vote was a bit mental though, especially with Nexus knocking about. Would you care to explain why so fast with the voting on the new guy SMS?.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least I got a debate going on here, which has helped me get a read on a couple of you, so my plan worked out quite well.

Unvote: Big Jag

My vote was never going to stay on Jag, especially with such a stupid case as forum name, but I wanted to see a few peoples reactions.

• Paid Members
At least I got a debate going on here, which has helped me get a read on a couple of you, so my plan worked out quite well.

My vote was never going to stay on Jag, especially with such a stupid case as forum name, but I wanted to see a few peoples reactions.

Really?

I hate these kinda posts. They always look like a scummy cop-out. I hope that's not the case, SMS.

• Paid Members

Spotlight, you can't edit posts.

|:

I admit, the way I've gone after FGPMSL is pretty bad, but that's my style of play. If I see an opening, I go for it. I thought he was scummy. I still think he's pretty scummy.

Really?

I hate these kinda posts. They always look like a scummy cop-out. I hope that's not the case, SMS.

Believe what you like Ron because I'm not too bothered about what one person thinks at this stage.

There are a lot of players in this game, so I need to try new things to try and keep track of everyone.

That is the truth, so believe me if you want and vote for me if you don't, but remember what happened last game when everyone started accussing someone of being scummy because they thought they would try something new out.

I was one of the few that voted and pushed hard for their lynch, so I remember it well, just like I remember town losing that game.

So go run along and start looking elsewhere.

*Starts to think about which WCW / nWo wrestlers have a short temper like Ron*

• Paid Members

Really?

Believe what you like Ron because I'm not too bothered about what one person thinks at this stage.

There are a lot of players in this game, so I need to try new things to try and keep track of everyone.

That is the truth, so believe me if you want and vote for me if you don't, but remember what happened last game when everyone started accussing someone of being scummy because they thought they would try something new out.

I was one of the few that voted and pushed hard for their lynch, so I remember it well, just like I remember town losing that game.

So go run along and start looking elsewhere.

*Starts to think about which WCW / nWo wrestlers have a short temper like Ron*

Is that an attempt at a provocative post?

Hmmm.

FOS SMS

• Paid Members

Sorry for the lateness, people. It's been a long day, half of it spent recovering from last night/this early morning.

Will do the vote count in a second, but first:

spotlightmagnet1: Please do not edit your posts, it is banned under the rules. If you must edit what you've said, put up a new post with EBWOP (Edited By Way Of Post). As it appears to be your first time, I can let it slide, but please do not do it again as I will have no choice but to impose a penalty.

• Paid Members
SMS, calm yourself. It's like a bomb has went off in your head. Then you accuse Ron of having a short temper.

Yeah, it's something he pulls up in the middle of the games when he get accused of something. It's not quite an OMGUS, but it's not scum hunting either. I don't know if he was trying to provoke me to try and make me look bad, or if he simply got a little upset that I questioned his action. Hence the reason I only FOS'd him instead of making a clear vote.

• Paid Members

The Carbomb Inaugural Vote-Count:

Nexus (3) - Chris B, FGPMSL, Soap McTavish

FGPMSL (3) - Nexus, El Nicko Loco, Snake Plissken

Adam619 (1) - Top Man Shopper

spotlightmagnet1 (1) - bristep123

Top Man Shopper (1) - BigJag

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

• Paid Members

SMS I pulled that stunt in the last game and it didn't turn out too good for us there did it?

Anyway going back to TMS's? Point about the nWo recruitment thing, that's my worry, maybe Free Agent Sting is a sleeper Scum, who when targeted for a kill gets the choice of joining them, it's a role I used in my first game. It's worth thinking about for sure.

Outside of Family Guy I have no real reads on who is likely scum. Nexus is playing his normal frontal assault type of game, so he doesn't worry me yet. TripleA and Ron are very vocal thus far again as usual. So where to look? The only lead I think we have is the Family Guy one. Can I suggest if we get nowhere towards the end of the day he's our backup plan lynch?

Sorry for the lateness, people. It's been a long day, half of it spent recovering from last night/this early morning.

Will do the vote count in a second, but first:

spotlightmagnet1: Please do not edit your posts, it is banned under the rules. If you must edit what you've said, put up a new post with EBWOP (Edited By Way Of Post). As it appears to be your first time, I can let it slide, but please do not do it again as I will have no choice but to impose a penalty.

Sorry my bad.

• Paid Members

SMS I pulled that stunt in the last game and it didn't turn out too good for us there did it?

Anyway going back to TMS's? Point about the nWo recruitment thing, that's my worry, maybe Free Agent Sting is a sleeper Scum, who when targeted for a kill gets the choice of joining them, it's a role I used in my first game. It's worth thinking about for sure.

Outside of Family Guy I have no real reads on who is likely scum. Nexus is playing his normal frontal assault type of game, so he doesn't worry me yet. TripleA and Ron are very vocal thus far again as usual. So where to look? The only lead I think we have is the Family Guy one. Can I suggest if we get nowhere towards the end of the day he's our backup plan lynch?

That's one of the many reasons I find it a bit of a strange stunt for him to pull. I'm not 100% on this, but didn't Nexus try this stunt when he was scum a few games ago? He came out and said it was "part of a plan to see how people reacted", and in this specific game he was scum?

Regardless, that kind of post always makes me feel uncomfortable. As I've said it seems like a total cop-out. As far as it goes I'd personally prefer to lynch SMS at the end of the day. I don't like the risk factor in lynching Family Guy. At least not today anyway.

• Paid Members

Better clarify though - I'm not pushing for an SMS lynch here, not yet anyway (though he's my number one suspect at this stage), but I'd personally prefer to avoid lynching someone who might have a strong role today. I guess as the day progresses we'll see if others feel the same on that count.

Archived