WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
This is pretty typical SMS play to be honest. It does not mean he is scum, he just goes loopy whenever he is accused of being scum. I honestly don't know why he plays because he seems to spazz out like this in every game I have played with him

His claim of having information has made it seem likely that he actually is scum to me. However, I think we should hear him out and at least give him the chance to explain himself. I don't see why he'd have information on any player, let alone two, but I'd still like an elaboration. I don't see why he'd be making the claims he's making right now if they're untrue and he's town, which kinda suggests he's either scum or telling the truth. Though as I've said I'm cynical about the latter option.

Big Jag - What do you make of SMS's claim to have "information" on you, and implication that you're scum?

• Paid Members
Ron Simmons, could be Ron Simmons (Lol!), or could be Austin cause he was always angry and pissed off and several players including myself have mentioned Ron does get angry sometimes.

Give over. You've had the most spectacular meltdown so far and are continuously emotional and petulant.

You really are the pot calling the kettle black.

Hmm.....pot....are you Syxx?

That is why I referred to myself as mental and suggested I would have been given the Al Snow role.

After all, what is more mental than a guy who talks to a mannequin head, so don't try and push that one again.

You are unreal.

Look back and see the hypocrisy of your posts. For as long as you tunnel on anyone for being angry and pissed off, i'll keep calling you on it, because it's a legitimate point.

SMS, you've proved me right. However, you've got a chance to set the record straight and explain your actions. Please do.

• Paid Members
Ron Simmons, could be Ron Simmons (Lol!), or could be Austin cause he was always angry and pissed off and several players including myself have mentioned Ron does get angry sometimes.

Give over. You've had the most spectacular meltdown so far and are continuously emotional and petulant.

You really are the pot calling the kettle black.

Hmm.....pot....are you Syxx?

That is why I referred to myself as mental and suggested I would have been given the Al Snow role.

After all, what is more mental than a guy who talks to a mannequin head, so don't try and push that one again.

You are unreal.

Look back and see the hypocrisy of your posts. For as long as you tunnel on anyone for being angry and pissed off, i'll keep calling you on it, because it's a legitimate point.

SMS, you've proved me right. However, you've got a chance to set the record straight and explain your actions. Please do.

• Paid Members

I agree.

However, I don't want to vote for him yet as he has a chance to explain himself, we need to hear from BigJag again and i'd like to hear any opinion on my theory that Chris is scum.

• Paid Members
I agree.

However, I don't want to vote for him yet as he has a chance to explain himself, we need to hear from BigJag again and i'd like to hear any opinion on my theory that Chris is scum.

Not the world's greatest defence of my timing, but I'd missed the RVS vote, so thought I was the second vote on him. That said, if I think someone's scum enough to vote for them, I won't worry too much about which number vote I am, especially when there are ten needed to vote.

Been very, very busy today. Read through, and this jumped out at me as being worth mentioning.

As for Sting's power role, I think he is more likely to be a miller than a sleeper scum. Remember he didn't join nWo, he just remained non-commital. When it came down to it he sided with WCW. Macho Man would be more likely to be sleeper scum, because he did side with WCW and was beaten down by nWo, only to join later.

I'm not saying I disagree with the reasoning there - it makes sense. As a result, this may be nothing. However, let's say that Family Guy IS scum, and gets investigated. This would have been a handy little piece to get people thinking it might be a false result.

Been very, very busy today. Read through, and this jumped out at me as being worth mentioning.

As for Sting's power role, I think he is more likely to be a miller than a sleeper scum. Remember he didn't join nWo, he just remained non-commital. When it came down to it he sided with WCW. Macho Man would be more likely to be sleeper scum, because he did side with WCW and was beaten down by nWo, only to join later.

I'm not saying I disagree with the reasoning there - it makes sense. As a result, this may be nothing. However, let's say that Family Guy IS scum, and gets investigated. This would have been a handy little piece to get people thinking it might be a false result.

Psst Chris, the miller role been mentioned before.

There was a time whne nobody knew whether Sting was WCW or now so perhaps Sting is a miller.

For those new players, that means he is town, but if investigated by the cop his results will say scum.

I think SMS may have been right about FGMPSL possibly being a miller. It fits with the Sting character, no one knew which side Sting was on.

FG's Sting claim. Either a genuine mistake, he is a miller and its his way of covering himself, or he is scum and its his way of stirring the game up

I think it unlikely he is scum. Its a massive "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME" and in my opinion an unlikely scum move. I think it is a genuine mistake but I wouldn't rule out him been a miller.

You're only causing a distraction by name claiming anyway, so at least if you're gone, that's the distraction gone. Plus, if you are a miller, and get investigated, we'll get a guilty verdict on you anyway, causing yet more hassle tomorrow.

With all the discussion that's gone on, if FG is scum and does get investigated he'd just claim miller himself anyway. Anyways, I only said he was more likely to be a miller than a sleeper scum because those were the two roles speculated on. Personally I'm not sure he'll be either. I'm of the opinion Carbomb might have stretched the logic to give Stinger a more important role than Miller.

I don't know what else to tell you, other than the fact I have told a few little white lies, to draw out the scum and set a trap.

I have very strong suspicions about Big Jag, possibly one other, but without the result on Jag I don't feel happy mentioning the other name because I could be wrong.

I have kept track of every play I have made in my trap, in a quick topic I set up for myself, so all my plan will be revealed when the game ends but there is too much to try and explain to you all so that is why I say I can't be bothered.

There is also the fact I hate repeating myself and going round and round in circles.

The other reason being I feel players are not letting me forget that one game breakdown, which I have asked people not to bring up on many occasions, so regardless of the outcome of this game it will be my last.

I am hoping for a town win, as I am town, but as it looks like I am getting lynched today and I don't have much net time today, I will reveal my role and character name but I don't think you will believe me.

I am a vanilla townie.

My character is D.D.P.

My name is S.M.S.

So to all the people who say there is possibly nothing in the names, when I flip town, then you might see what I was getting at.

There is also several others things I would point out including a very suspicious post by someone that no one has picked up which I will try and quote and comment on later.

No doubt someone is going to comment on the fact I mentioned DDP could be a vigilante at the start of the game, but that would have played a part in my trap, so I put that in there as one of the few white lies I told.

Why I thought I could try and pull something off when others have tried and failed, I honestly don't know, but I thought it was worth a try.

Being vanilla, I am expendable if you think I am lying or have no other leads, so I would be happier you lynching me than lynching the Stinger.

• Paid Members

Psst Chris, the miller role been mentioned before.

There was a time whne nobody knew whether Sting was WCW or now so perhaps Sting is a miller.

For those new players, that means he is town, but if investigated by the cop his results will say scum.

I think SMS may have been right about FGMPSL possibly being a miller. It fits with the Sting character, no one knew which side Sting was on.

FG's Sting claim. Either a genuine mistake, he is a miller and its his way of covering himself, or he is scum and its his way of stirring the game up

I think it unlikely he is scum. Its a massive "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME" and in my opinion an unlikely scum move. I think it is a genuine mistake but I wouldn't rule out him been a miller.

You're only causing a distraction by name claiming anyway, so at least if you're gone, that's the distraction gone. Plus, if you are a miller, and get investigated, we'll get a guilty verdict on you anyway, causing yet more hassle tomorrow.

With all the discussion that's gone on, if FG is scum and does get investigated he'd just claim miller himself anyway. Anyways, I only said he was more likely to be a miller than a sleeper scum because those were the two roles speculated on. Personally I'm not sure he'll be either. I'm of the opinion Carbomb might have stretched the logic to give Stinger a more important role than Miller.

*head*

*hit*

*desk*

D'oh. Cheers for pointing that out. I should probably have been paying more attention. I honestly thought you were the first to point it out.

SMS's claim of vanilla town really does not help. Roleclaim when you are L-1 and not before. Pretty poor play by SMS there. I also don't believe that forum names are connected to character names so the whole S.M.S.= D.D.P. thing is bollocks as well.

I agree with this, I'd be surprised if forum names relate to character names, it'd be bad modding if anything. I'd say Carbomb is a little more astute than that.

I don't see the point in lynching SMS at the moment, he's behaving like a bit of a kermit, but the likelihood is he's Vanilla Town. If you're not happy SMS, why not request a replacement, rather than just giving up again?

The thing I am not happy about is people not giving me a break about the one game I had a breakdown.

I am trying to play this game properly and am not trying to screw anybody over as it is unfair on other players.

I don't know how quick a lynch would get pushed through on me as last night everyone was real quick to jump in with a vote.

I would definetly have a good luck at everyone and how quick they voted.

Only I know for definite what I am saying about me and my name is true, but if it helps town to lynch me and find out I am be truthful, then so be it.

Obviously I would like to last a bit longer, but as it is only day 1, a Vanilla death doesn't do too much damage to the town and has kept our power roles safe.

To prove how serious and truthful I am, I am even willing to vote for myself, if you would like me to.

In case anybody is worried about feeling the "Bang", as DDP would say, I will happily put down the final vote to prove I am vanilla and not a bomb.

Archived