WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It's Day 1. Trivial reasoning is all we've got to go on. That and the fact he name claimed someone who is almost guaranteed not to be scum. And is quite possibly lying.

Unless we spend some time actually scum hunting and not throwing trivial and scummy votes around. Assuming that there is 3 scum, any claim except Hogan, Nash or Hall are almost guaranteed not to be scum. Another trivial reason.

• Paid Members
It's Day 1. Trivial reasoning is all we've got to go on. That and the fact he name claimed someone who is almost guaranteed not to be scum. And is quite possibly lying.

Unless we spend some time actually scum hunting and not throwing trivial and scummy votes around. Assuming that there is 3 scum, any claim except Hogan, Nash or Hall are almost guaranteed not to be scum. Another trivial reason.

Except when they are lying.

The fact that there's a rule that states that you aren't allowed to claim your name is enough to make your statement redundant.

I claim the Miz. Therefore, by your logic, I'm not scum.

As anti-town as breaking the rules and claiming to be Sting?

Oh, and a text book OMGUS.

Really?

Really?

It's not OMGUS, it's you saying you don't care about my alignment or role, you just want me lynched. In a game where you hunt the scum, saying your not bothered if your lynch is scum or not is pointless, anti-town and most importantly, really really scummy.

Your quick about-face saying 'you win, I'll lynch someone else' with TripleA smacks of your scum buddies reigning you in as well, something we've seen before with you haven't we.

• Paid Members

Except when they are lying.

The fact that there's a rule that states that you aren't allowed to claim your name is enough to make your statement redundant.

I claim the Miz. Therefore, by your logic, I'm not scum.

Except the fact it's been stated he didn't read the rules, even by yourself. So one minute he's scum for not reading the rules, now he's scum because he read them and broke them?. Which one is it Nexus?

• Paid Members

It's the same thing?

He's scummy for not reading the rules and breaking them.

He's still scummy, despite the fact he has now read the rules, and has yet threatened to claim fully when at L-1, and changing his avatar to STING in an attempt to back up his claim.

• Paid Members
A lumbering oaf? Classy.

I'm not happy with the way El Nicko has started namecalling, and trying to start a wagon, so

Vote El Nicko Loco

As I said, 'twas all in good jest. Take it anyway you want to though.

As for starting a bangwagon though, I wouldn't say that's a fair comment. Can you blame one for thinking there's a great deal of mystery surrounding you?

You based your argument on calling me an oaf, and essentially making out I'm a liability. That's something I take offense to, and find it scummy that you used it to disguise the fact you're worried about the 'mystery' surrounding me. I think the reason you're worried is you know I'm not scum, therefore you've made a calculated assumption I'm valuable to the town, and by proxy a danger to the scum.

There's a hint of rolefishing here as well, with all this talk of mystery. Hoping I'll clear it all up for you? You're not getting any answers about my role until absolutely necessary, when I believe it's in the best interests of the town to know, which isn't at the start of the first day.

But nameclaiming a "safe" WcW name is necessary and in the best interests of the town?

• Paid Members
It's the same thing?

He's scummy for not reading the rules and breaking them.

He's still scummy, despite the fact he has now read the rules, and has yet threatened to claim fully when at L-1, and changing his avatar to STING in an attempt to back up his claim.

He changed his avatar at the same time he claimed, before he was aware he broke the rules. Also, pretty much everyone role-claims at L-1, and you as an experienced player knows that. You're just listing off really odd and questionable reasons.

Archived