WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not too much of a fan of the random vote stage, so even though I will stick a random vote in at some stage, I like to get my thoughts out in the open about what we know about the game and what we can expect.

We have been told there are 3 now members, but from following WCW we know they recruited new members, so I expect to see some kind of cult in this game.

If it is not the now, then perhaps we might have to deal with Raven, recruiting members for his Flock or Nest (as it has been called both at some stage in his career).

I hope we don't have a Wrath, who will most likely be a bomb, because he was Adam Bomb.

I have thoughts on what role Sting could be, but as someone has roleclaimed him, I am not sure if that discussion should be brought up yet.

DDP could be a vigilante, as he often referred to feeliing the bang in his promos, in reference to hitting the Diamond Cutter.

Ray Traylor or whatever gimmick he used at the time, was the Big Boss Man, so could be a cop.

Anybody think of any other characters who the game might have that could give us any clue as to what we can expect in the game?

Also please don't reveal your actual character role people, as it states in the sign up topic and rules, so make sure you read all the rules even if you have played before.

We also need to make sure that we keep a close eye on the character flavouring of the game, as some might be important and help, whilst other bits might not.

Looking forward to starting this game, so now I feel I need to get revenge from the last game, after someone spent ages making up a scummy case on me they couldn't use.

Vote (Punch): Bristep123

Just like the last wrestling Mafia game I played on here, I will be adding wrestling moves to my votes and FOS, with it being a stronger move the stronger I feel suspicious about someone.

• Paid Members

Lock up your Children It's...

03.jpg

THE JUICER!!!

Although TMS will suffice throughout the thread, just wanted to post a pic of my fave wCw wrestler from the '3 in the morning' days.

As for RVS, erm:

Vote: Adam619

Bigjag, just to let you know buddy, your vote will only count if bolded like above.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I was gonna say that anyway.

BigJag - editing's against the rules, mainly because what you say on this thread HAS to be kept on record for interpretation. Someone could say something Scummy, and then, when others refer to it, edit it out to remove that evidence, which sort of defeats the purpose of the game.

If you want to edit something in this game, you need to make a new post, with EBWOP (Edited By Way Of Post), followed by the corrected sentence(s).

FGPMSL - no worries. Enjoy the rest of the game.

• Paid Members

It's just like WCW already complete chaos. I think Family Guy claimed Sting because like me he asked to be Sting in the sign up thread. However looks like he's a pulled a Lawz.

So because he's picked the character I wanted

Vote Family Guy

BTW I'm Van Hammer.

• Paid Members

I don't know what to do regarding the Sting claim. Everyone knows by now the hassle that you get if you claim Vanilla at the start of the game, and even though there wasn't a direct Vanilla claim, he claimed WCW and he's not going to come ahead and roleclaim a power role. It seems like either a vanilla being too eager, or NWO trying to throw us off.

I don't know what to do regarding the Sting claim. Everyone knows by now the hassle that you get if you claim Vanilla at the start of the game, and even though there wasn't a direct Vanilla claim, he claimed WCW and he's not going to come ahead and roleclaim a power role. It seems like either a vanilla being too eager, or NWO trying to throw us off.

In fairness, no-one's going to walk in and say 'I'm in the nWo, please lynch me', or go 'Hi everyone, I'm Scott Hall/Kevin Nash/Hulk Hogan etc.', it's not like the cowboy game where Lawz gave his secret name and alias at the same time. As for saying I'm WCW, well duh, I was just making a clarification.

It's just like WCW already complete chaos. I think Family Guy claimed Sting because like me he asked to be Sting in the sign up thread. However looks like he's a pulled a Lawz.

So because he's picked the character I wanted

Vote Family Guy

BTW I'm Van Hammer.

Fucking hell guys!

Another name claim, which may be a joke or not, but Van Hammer was in WCW at some stage during the same time as the now.

Please so not reveal your character name, role, abilities if any unless necessary e.g. close to being lynched, late in the game and you have information to reveal etc.

With so many new players, which all seem to be interested when it is a wrestling game but not so much the other games which is to be expected on a wrestling forum, it doesn't help us as they are unaware of rules, what is going on, how to play etc.

This game is already close to being a disaster because players can't follow rules.

Archived