UK WRESTLING EXPIERENCE

seanz25

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is footage from the UK promotion UKW that is on there. I heard some of the talent talking about UKW getting on TV.

yeh its 100% UKW, only went to 1 of their shows, the venue had no bar!!!!(I was gutted lol), and in the middle of the 2 out of 3 falls the wrestlers and ref forgot the rules half way through and pinned in a submission match.

I hope it is good and doesnt make some good promotions look silly. I know they have some good wrestlers but also some young kids and talent with a less than wrestling type body.

But more wrestling on TV is good, whatever the format

yeh its 100% UKW, only went to 1 of their shows, the venue had no bar!!!!(I was gutted lol), and in the middle of the 2 out of 3 falls the wrestlers and ref forgot the rules half way through and pinned in a submission match.

I hope it is good and doesnt make some good promotions look silly. I know they have some good wrestlers but also some young kids and talent with a less than wrestling type body.

It's worth mentioning i'm guessing that was at Blackpool tower one of those wrestlers was the UK Dominator and the other was ex WWE'r Robbie McAllister.

I gotta ask...what exactly is a "less than wrestling body type"?

First show features matches shot last week with El Ligero and Robbie X.

It's worth mentioning i'm guessing that was at Blackpool tower one of those wrestlers was the UK Dominator and the other was ex WWE'r Robbie McAllister.

Chris Hart, Jimmy Bludd, John Segewick, Lewey Paradise, Maz??

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/al...&aid=103532

No offence to these guys, just in my opinion is not the look of how I see wrestlers. Credit where credit due to get a TV deal but they are far from the best in the UK in terms of roster depth.

Chris Hart, Jimmy Bludd, John Segewick, Lewey Paradise, Maz??

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/al...&aid=103532

No offence to these guys, just in my opinion is not the look of how I see wrestlers. Credit where credit due to get a TV deal but they are far from the best in the UK in terms of roster depth.

I agree with the first one :) Though Chris Hart hasn't been with them for maybe 6 months?

John Segewick is about 6'2 and not an ounce of fat on him and he's some kinda trained martial artist, Maz is about the same height and is probably around 230+lbs and looks like a monster, Lewey Paradise is a teenager who other than their training school shows has pretty much only ever lost matches unless it's the fluke victory (no one ever complained when Waltman was doing the 123 kid thing!) and Jimmy Bludd is a cruiserweight who obviously works out.

I could probably compare peeps on the UK 50 physique wise to 3 of those guys.

Their regulars include Val Kabious, Rufneck, Keith Myatt, El Ligero, Rob Cage, Dylan Roberts, Paul Malen, Danny Steel and that's just from looking at a few of their shows and they've had the likes of Manson, T-Bone and Joe Conners make appearances. I'm sure all of those have wrestling body types!

Obviously being in the North of England means alot of the London and southern type peeps won't be getting booked as often as it costs a fortune to get them there.

It's hardly on Sky 1 but it's still TV !!!

Archived