I'm going to start wrestling training tomorrow.

Dr House's Right Leg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why even bother?. Unless you're being trained by Terry Funk then there's no chance you'll go on to have a successful "carrear". Give up now.

Cos its fun? I never wanted to be "The Rock" or "Steve Austin" and I find if people go in with the mentality to put all your effort in (you have to put every effort in to get anything back), have fun and don't take yourself too seriously you are more likely to get more out than you expected.

Nothing like positive feedback to brighten the day!

• Paid Members
Why even bother?. Unless you're being trained by Terry Funk then there's no chance you'll go on to have a successful "carrear". Give up now.

Cos its fun? I never wanted to be "The Rock" or "Steve Austin" and I find if people go in with the mentality to put all your effort in (you have to put every effort in to get anything back), have fun and don't take yourself too seriously you are more likely to get more out than you expected.

Nothing like positive feedback to brighten the day!

WHOOSH

Anyways, good luck fella. Dropkixx has produced a lot of decent guys over the years (Wade Barratt anyone? Plus Martin Stone, Leroy Kincaid, Charlie Rage, Sha Samuels etc etc) as well as helping develop/put the finishing touches to a load of other British guys. Who's running it these days?

Not looking good guys. Looking in to getting there it'll take 2.5 hour to get there.

If you want it enough, you'll deal with the travel time. Where do you live?

• Paid Members
I did look in to it before but since they've moved location it takes ages.

I live in Croydon, I'm looking to train at Lucha Britannia.

Anyone heard of British Extreme Championship Wrestling??

Good stuff, Lucha Britannia have a decent roster. If the training is taken by them then all good.

Nope, never heard of British Extreme Championship Wrestling

Archived