Dixie Carter on Sky News Tonight

rvd_mr_ppv

NEWM, I hate you. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bloke though, god forbid she's have sat next to any of the fappers on here, they'd have spent the night trying to persuade her to hire [insert ROH main eventer] and [insert SBA's current Shimmer crush], whereas you gushed over D Lo.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
4jk93.jpg

You're old enough to get married? Jesus. And here's me looking like someone's grandad :(

Great little post by Ian in the midst of all this. The kick off to the Immortal storyline really would've put keys in the shade.

I noticed on one of the news shows last night they were interviewing David Jason on the way into the TV awards and they asked him about Richard Keys. i was at the gym so had to follow on teletext but i think he called it a storm in a tea cup whilst trying to look like he gave a shit!

• Paid Members
Not everything is meant to impress the Sky News audience.

Of course.

I was trying to say that she probably doesn't realise that so many non-Man U-supporting TNA fans just went off her with the first part of that comment, and how many Man-U-supporting TNA fans went off her with the second part of that comment.

Sorry if my point wasn't clear before.

I just presumed she support Man U anyway, she lives about 2-3000 miles away from Old Trafford, that's their catchment area isn't it ? :thumbsup:

Archived