Dixie Carter on Sky News Tonight

rvd_mr_ppv

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
My favourite comment from her is still that TNA will be as big as the WWE in six years time.

Except she didnt say that did she? She said thats her goal. She's going to obviously say things like that to big her company up. She also said Hulk Hogan took over her company and ran her out the other week. Giggling about a wrestling promoter trying to create an illusion that her company is a big deal is a bit daft.

I'll be interested to see if this will be Kayfabed, partially Kayfabed or just totally natural & unscripted seeing as already mentioned this is a business type show, so, can see this being a bit more serious / talking about the business side of things rather than the 'Pro Wrestling' / Entertainment side of things.

Should be good either way, but I think Dixie gives better interviews when she talks normal as a business woman running a company. I reckon it will be cringe worthy if she trys to portray that Hogan or Bischoff are 'running the show' / have ran her out of town & 'Law suits' are getting involved, LOL.

LOL that should be hillarious. If a few of her recent interviews are anything to go by. My favourite comment from her is still that TNA will be as big as the WWE in six years time.

LOL TNA will be out of business by the end of 2004.

• Paid Members
LOL that should be hillarious. If a few of her recent interviews are anything to go by. My favourite comment from her is still that TNA will be as big as the WWE in six years time.

LOL TNA will be out of business by the end of 2004.

By the end of 2004? Now that would be an accomplishment

• Paid Members

Still time yet, Mervyn is currently warning UK houses he is going to squeeze them 1920 times (nevermind)..

also, the presenter has just announced what is going to be on after the break... no mention of dixie at all, so if shes on, it may be towards the end of the show.

Archived