Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
UKFF has lots of people on it. Might be worth having a look. Full of unfunny wankers tho.

Ugh God, the Neil guy is a bellend. Before the UKFF was its own forum, it was part of a site called Wrasslin-Edge. That site begged a load of us RIM guys to go over and post. So we did to take the piss. Young Neil was there, a full on Noob. The guy really thinks he has acomplished something in life being a mod in a forum.

Dont Power Slam use the UKFF as well for this feature? I was tempted to join once years ago, but after browsing through some of the threads in that forum I quickly decided not to sign up.

Damn right its shit. Anyone who has any form of personality is banned or bored into stopping to post by the utter mongs who post. Its pretty much dead everytime I visit there these days too.

Every board has it shite. UKFF had mods who ganged up to drive people out.

We are hated more than we hate each other. So just remember: if you feel like someone on here thinks your a dick, there's someone out there in internet land who thinks we are all dicks.

It's not all bad news on THE BOARD~ though.

Post subject: Re: Eamo IS the funniest man on this board Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 am

Replies: 90

Views: 713

i'll do the official list (in no particular order):

Bone Machine

Justin Shapiro

Browser Brody

Crumbley

Albanwell

ButchReedMark

The Big Drink

Post subject: Re: Backstage news from Raw Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Replies: 39

Views: 257

Aero's a fudd. I like poolpartyatbarrymoores, butchreedmark and the fake rfred that posted once.

Post subject: Re: Favourite wrestling Garvin? Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 am

Replies: 28

Views: 221

Bump.

I want everyones opinion.

especially Bryan's Friend Vince and flahvaj and ButchReedMark.

raw916photo236.jpg

• Paid Members

Anyone noticed that Tiger Rick named the PCC and then two weeks later became a moderator on this forum? Coincidence? Just throwing that out there. All I'm going to say is ... 'They' are coming.

The only thing for sure about the PCC: is nothings for sure and Air_raid is Disco.

Butch and Ian are the lads; the enforcers of clique

Vicious_and_Dlicious.JPG

Stop taking it so seriously Butch! :angry:

You know, I've got this all backwards. I was under the impression that the whole pCc thing was a bit of a joke and those identified as cliquey were just acknowledging the concept as a bit of forum fun.

But actually, it's the guys who partake in endless roleplaying threads, the guys who try to get their usernames chanted at the tiny local wrestling shows they spend their free time attending, the guys who PAY to be members of an internet forum, the guys who organise end of year awards to vote who's bestest and who's worstest on the internet - it's actually THESE guys who are cool and laidback and in no way take this forum too seriously.

How could I have been so wrong!

• Paid Members
The only thing for sure about the PCC: is nothings for sure and Air_raid is Disco.

wank.gif

the guys who PAY to be members of an internet forum,

:unsure:

Mommy didn't love me enough. Sticking with that old standby.

The Gemma Atkinson of our generation.

Harrison > Atkinson on the basis that I've seen her bush.

• Paid Members

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it 1996 when he had just finished Neighbours and after a couple of lads mag shoots Oz Playboy dropped a big pile of money on her doorstep?

NSFW, obs.

http://htwww.vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...mp;postcount=59

• Paid Members
Stop taking it so seriously Butch! :angry:

You know, I've got this all backwards. I was under the impression that the whole pCc thing was a bit of a joke and those identified as cliquey were just acknowledging the concept as a bit of forum fun.

But actually, it's the guys who partake in endless roleplaying threads, the guys who try to get their usernames chanted at the tiny local wrestling shows they spend their free time attending, the guys who PAY to be members of an internet forum, the guys who organise end of year awards to vote who's bestest and who's worstest on the internet - it's actually THESE guys who are cool and laidback and in no way take this forum too seriously.

How could I have been so wrong!

What if you only do 1 of those things, are you still ok? I dont partake in role playing threads, never been to a BritWres show, I dont organise the awards, but I am a Paid Member. I dont see any issue in donating a fiver to help with the running of a place I kill so much time on.

• Paid Members
Gladstone, you might know the answer to this. Why did Emma Harrison suddenly start turning up with her tits out everywhere? It seems like a rare thing for a soap star to do. And why didn't she ever do anything afterwards?

air_raid pretty much covered it. I think she pretty much realised that if she wanted to break America that she wasn't going to do it with her acting so she whapped them out. The last thing I heard about her was that she did a yoga calendar back in 2010.

Archived