The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Series 1 and 2 of Father Ted and Series 4 to 7 of the Simpsons. The only exception in the latter case being 'I Love Lisa' (the episode where Lisa choo-choo-chooses Ralph to be her valentine out of sympathy), which I watched recently and was actually brought to the verge of a panic attack by my inability to remember any of the dialogue. I thought I was losing my mind. I looked around online expecting to find some evidence that they made two versions of it or something but none was forthcoming. I must've just somehow avoided it over the years, despite seeing every episode in a two-series proximity to it dozens of times, by a chain of fantastic coincidences. My passive confidence that I had seen it just as much as all the others must've been because of clips of it being featured heavily in the 137th episode spectacular.

I think I could still sing all the words to See My Vest

I just tried it in my head and reckon I got about 90% of it right. Can't get the 'albino-african-endangered-rhino' bit to scan properly.

Red Dwarf for me (Ive watched each episode far too many times over the years)

Entourage too, love Johnny Drama's lines

No mean is when I made Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass-fucked her.

if you can't get laid here, turn your dick in

Transformers: The Movie

The Wizard of Speed and Time

The Blues Brothers

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Most of Bloodsport, Starship Troopers

That almost reads among my favourite movies of all time, and finally someone who appreciates TWOS&T! Mike Jittlov is superb.

There are numerous movies but TV shows, Red Dwarf & Bottom are the main 2 for me.

That almost reads among my favourite movies of all time, and finally someone who appreciates TWOS&T! Mike Jittlov is superb.

That needs a proper DVD release/Bluray with all of his other films/shorts as extras, shame Medusa have lost the original print though. There is a laserdisc rip knocking about which is good quality.

"Lucas, no relation"

"The Hollywood Jumping Wall is now open!"

Archived