WWE Hall of Fame - Class of 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Dusty Rhodes would be a good shout for Bossman as well. Dusty did shitloads establishing him from being just a job guy on TBS, to become the awesome Bubba Rogers with the super balsa chair no sell angle.

Dusty Rhodes would be a good shout for Bossman as well. Dusty did shitloads establishing him from being just a job guy on TBS, to become the awesome Bubba Rogers with the super balsa chair no sell angle.

Yeah that was pretty crazy. His pre-WWF, NWA run is underrated (or maybe 'not mentioned enough' might be more appropriate). Ricky Morton taking the Bossman Slam is still one of the coolest moves I've seen.

The thing that impresses me about Bubba/Bossman/Angel/Traylor is I think I liked him in every role he was in, including that one as Mama Cornette's hired protection for her son.

Terri and Dusty are both good shouts for a Bossman induction.

Im sorry but Rick Rude and Bossman have to go in ASAP. Yet they put in Koko B Ware in..

Koko had the decency to live to see his mid-40s. Rude and Bossman would be living it up with Hall of Fame rings and Legends contracts now if they'd not had such a future-PR-nightmare good time in the eighties and nineties.

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that The Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal, as well as Abdullah The Butcher, are considered near locks as 2011 WWE Hall of Fame inductees. While Abdullah The Butcher never actually worked for WWE, he is considered a legend in the business, and reportedly owns a restaurant in the Atlanta area.

Wrestling Observer reporting a legendary Tag Team and a legendary guy who never worked for wwe!

Not a spoiler so:

Anyone who is in Atlanta for 'MANIA should visit his restaurant

0626abdullahbutcher.jpg

Indeed - I'll be in town Fri - Tues, and was hoping to go here, but at the same time presume every halfwit going to the city will have the same idea.

Archived