Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2011 Vote for the poster you found the most detestable in 2010. Polls open for 1 week.
RepoMan Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 ajmcstyles definitely - again, like White Noise, there's one person that stands out by a huge margin. Others can be shit on the odd occasion but no one has consistency like him.
The King Of Swing Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 Yeah styles cunts up every thread he posts in.
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted January 8, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2011 Dangerously420
Loki Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Lol - Cleetus, we should probably make a separate award for Dangerously420 just to satisfy your lust for blood.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2011 It will be ridiculous if Cleetus wins this. Anyone seriously suggesting that they dislike him more than ajmcstyles and EmperorDashing wants looking at.
RepoMan Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Almost wishing I'd voted for Dashing now. His numerous topics on how a random feud from history pissed him off, seemingly on a daily basis now, are a quite embarassing attempt at starting discussion. It's going to be overkill if he carries on at this rate. But, I guess at least they have some worth, hidden deep inside. Unlike anything ajmcstyles posts.
The King Of Swing Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 It will be ridiculous if Cleetus wins this. Anyone seriously suggesting that they dislike him more than ajmcstyles and EmperorDashing wants looking at. Yeah I can understand the you think your funny nomination (though I personally do find him pretty funny most of the time) but shitarse poster of the year is complete bollocks compared the some of the spanners that populate these forums and Cleetus has started some pretty decent threads imo. I voted ajmcstyles but it was close between him and Dashing.
Moderators neil Posted January 9, 2011 Moderators Posted January 9, 2011 It will be ridiculous if Cleetus wins this. Anyone seriously suggesting that they dislike him more than ajmcstyles and EmperorDashing wants looking at. Yeah I can understand the you think your funny nomination (though I personally do find him pretty funny most of the time) but shitarse poster of the year is complete bollocks compared the some of the spanners that populate these forums and Cleetus has started some pretty decent threads imo. You're both missing the point of this award. It's who you hated the most or who you think is the biggest cunt. Post content has nothing to do with it.
Dirty Eddie Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 It will be ridiculous if Cleetus wins this. Anyone seriously suggesting that they dislike him more than ajmcstyles and EmperorDashing wants looking at. Yeah I can understand the you think your funny nomination (though I personally do find him pretty funny most of the time) but shitarse poster of the year is complete bollocks compared the some of the spanners that populate these forums and Cleetus has started some pretty decent threads imo. You're both missing the point of this award. It's who you hated the most or who you think is the biggest cunt. Post content has nothing to do with it. I stick by my vote then. A wise choice made!
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2011 It will be ridiculous if Cleetus wins this. Anyone seriously suggesting that they dislike him more than ajmcstyles and EmperorDashing wants looking at. Yeah I can understand the you think your funny nomination (though I personally do find him pretty funny most of the time) but shitarse poster of the year is complete bollocks compared the some of the spanners that populate these forums and Cleetus has started some pretty decent threads imo. You're both missing the point of this award. It's who you hated the most or who you think is the biggest cunt. Post content has nothing to do with it. Well, considering that I didn't say anything about post quality then I'm not missing the point, am I?
Moderators neil Posted January 9, 2011 Moderators Posted January 9, 2011 Yeah you're right, I can't possibly see people voting Cleetus for calling them a cunt for disagreeing with him versus reading about ajmcstyles shitty Yorkshire house.
The Icon Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Personally, I'd find anyone on that list a worthy recipient of the award. So much so I can't remember who I voted for.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2011 Personally, I'd find anyone on that list a worthy recipient of the award. So much so I can't remember who I voted for. I'm just gutted you never made the list BURN~
Recommended Posts