UKFF Shitarse Poster Of The Year 2010

tiger_rick

Shitarse of the year?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Almost wishing I'd voted for Dashing now.

His numerous topics on how a random feud from history pissed him off, seemingly on a daily basis now, are a quite embarassing attempt at starting discussion. It's going to be overkill if he carries on at this rate.

But, I guess at least they have some worth, hidden deep inside. Unlike anything ajmcstyles posts.

It will be ridiculous if Cleetus wins this. Anyone seriously suggesting that they dislike him more than ajmcstyles and EmperorDashing wants looking at.

Yeah I can understand the you think your funny nomination (though I personally do find him pretty funny most of the time) but shitarse poster of the year is complete bollocks compared the some of the spanners that populate these forums and Cleetus has started some pretty decent threads imo.

I voted ajmcstyles but it was close between him and Dashing.

• Moderators
It will be ridiculous if Cleetus wins this. Anyone seriously suggesting that they dislike him more than ajmcstyles and EmperorDashing wants looking at.

Yeah I can understand the you think your funny nomination (though I personally do find him pretty funny most of the time) but shitarse poster of the year is complete bollocks compared the some of the spanners that populate these forums and Cleetus has started some pretty decent threads imo.

You're both missing the point of this award. It's who you hated the most or who you think is the biggest cunt. Post content has nothing to do with it.

You're both missing the point of this award. It's who you hated the most or who you think is the biggest cunt. Post content has nothing to do with it.

I stick by my vote then. A wise choice made!

• Paid Members

Well, considering that I didn't say anything about post quality then I'm not missing the point, am I?