Frankie Boyle...

The Miz

• Paid Members
Which comedians could be considered "So. Paedophiles. Look at you sir! You're a cunt! Paedophiles. Maddie McCann. Paedophiles and Maddie McCann. You're a cunt. Baby P. You're a cunt. Paedophiles."

:laugh: have you ever thought of becoming a stand up???

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm not saying Frankie Boyle is always hilarious but I really hate people who get offended by things and try to do something about it (trying to get people banned, sacked etc).

If you don't like it that's fine but who the fuck are you and why should you decide what other people should be allowed to see, I fucking hate censorship with a passion. I wish people who are offended by stuff would just not watch it, mind their own business and let people who enjoy it watch it.

• Paid Members
His stand up bits on Tramadol are the best bits. And tbh his use of the words were not meant to be 'offensive' they made a point. Typical reactionary bollocks.

The Madeline McCann joke was a thing of beauty though, and quite clever if you think about it

What was the point to the Harvey joke?

I'm asking as someone who loathes and detests Jordan, but if there was a point to that gag, what was it?

I watched the episode the other night of Tramadol Nights, and I was embarrassed for the actors who were simulating giving hand-jobs and intercourse with Sesame Street characters.

I can only guess cannabis-smoking twats would have found it funny, but having never touched weed I can't be sure.

Yeah man, I took a break from watching the Weather Channel just to check it out. I needed something to watch when I demolished my cliche flavour Dorito's.

The show is complete shit and Frankie Boyle has become the Marilyn Manson of stand up. A tired old parody of his former self doing all he can to 'shock'. The rate at which he recycles material is downright scary. Jokes that ended up on his stand up DVD's from Mock The Week have now ended up on this clusterfuck of a show. And it is dissapointing because from reading his admittedly hackneyed book I got the impression that he was a fairly intelligent guy. How he went through the entire process of making this and then watching it go to air without once questioning what he was doing is mind boggling.

Talking of Tramadol Nights, anyone else think the show which follows it, "The Morgana Show" is class?

I think the show is average at best.

• Paid Members
Talking of Tramadol Nights, anyone else think the show which follows it, "The Morgana Show" is class?

I think the show is average at best.

I thought the Fearne Cotton bit was alright, but everything else was awful.

Frankie is fast becoming the UK Comedy equivalent of Vince Russo, if you think about it...

Working for one side producing quality work with a group of other people, then jumps ship where he is on his own and produces utter tripe? Perfect comparison Sir.

Archived