Double J MMA

quote the raven

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had heard loads of positives about this so I watched last night on Bravo expecting it to have been overhyped but its absolutely brilliant, heel Jarrett is always better anyway and I agree on the haircut point but he is better than ever in terms of entertainment in this gimmick, I just fear it has a limited shelf life. Its the most I have been entertained humour wise since Nash was running the X Division skits with Shelley, Ki and co

I had heard loads of positives about this so I watched last night on Bravo expecting it to have been overhyped but its absolutely brilliant, heel Jarrett is always better anyway and I agree on the haircut point but he is better than ever in terms of entertainment in this gimmick, I just fear it has a limited shelf life. Its the most I have been entertained humour wise since Nash was running the X Division skits with Shelley, Ki and co

as long as it leads to the logical conclusion of JJ vs Angle in a Double M A match I'll be happy.

as long as it leads to the logical conclusion of JJ vs Angle in a Double M A match I'll be happy.

definitely, I dont mind a limited shelf life if it delivers throughout, I just hope it doesnt fizzle out but I expect a good payoff from it to be fair

The JJ MMA challenge this week was great - Jarrett's got a whole UFC style entourage now, and does a full UFC celebration at the end. Plus, he's using Angle's lift thing in his entrance.

When Angle finally gets his hands on him, it's going to be red-hot.

• Paid Members
JJ beating up kids, perhaps the best thing i've ever seen this year.

Agreed, excellent bit of television.

My favourite bit last week was when Jarrett made his entrance and threw water over this person that looked like he was a giant arse with a head on top. Total scumbag move, but fatty probably stunk of B.O.

Jarrett has been excellent in playing the deluded heel, trying to prove he didn't sell out and now he's the best MMA' in the world.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived