Mr. Seven's Top 50 Songs of 2010

Mr. Seven

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of "real" rap fans don't like Drake. Then again a lot of "real" rap fans are pretentious assholes and usually as pale white as I am. "His lyrics are juvenile and non-complex!" , they whine while salivating over the latest Kanye West release without a care in the world for hypocrisy.

Who are these people? I fear you might have made them up.

Also... anyone who doesn't think whip my hair is a belter should probably go listen to take that or something.

A lot of "real" rap fans don't like Drake. Then again a lot of "real" rap fans are pretentious assholes and usually as pale white as I am. "His lyrics are juvenile and non-complex!" , they whine while salivating over the latest Kanye West release without a care in the world for hypocrisy.

Who are these people? I fear you might have made them up.

A lot of "real" rap fans don't like Drake. Then again a lot of "real" rap fans are pretentious assholes and usually as pale white as I am.

[/size][/font][/size][/font]

what the fuck does that mean? The darker your skin the more you can understand 'rap'?

I'm referring to my own experiences of encountering the aforementioned, and sadly I don't know many black people.

Also... anyone who doesn't think whip my hair is a belter should probably go listen to take that or something.

Witty!

Archived