London night out with the lady!

The Reverend

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
If you need somewhere nice to eat, I reccomend TGI Fridays just off of Leicester Square. Great atmosphere in there!

Wagamama in Leicester Square is a decent shout. Don't know about a drink afterwards though. I always enjoyed a wee jaunt to the comedy store if you like that sort of thing.

:laugh:

Any minute now patdfb will be in to suggest the Angus Steakhouse.

Is there a particular reason we're trying to sabotage his romantic weekend getaway that I'm not aware of..?

Awww you guys are all heart!

As I say I don't need any suggestions for eating - I've already booked us into a Harvester. But wht didn't someone remind me about the Angus Steakhouse sooner - dammit I totally forgot that one!! Kinda place I can see Flair wining and dining a lady in what with those sumptious red velour booths - Wooooh!

Suggestions for drinks afterwards greatly appreciated though!

• Paid Members
If you need somewhere nice to eat, I reccomend TGI Fridays just off of Leicester Square. Great atmosphere in there!

Could you make it any more fucking obvious that you're Dillkid?

I'm kinda surprised that you can't take a joke and made eveything about you, pat. Not like you at all mate, what's up?

Death Month.. See last years Xmas thread or the one before or the one before that...

One of me mate's mum died, friday as well as the fire.. It's a great time. really love this point in the year

It does entirely depend on where you are too. If you're along the South Bank, a nice walk along the South Bank and stopping at any of the pubs or restaurants along there, many of which are chain-fare, is perfectly fine. Maybe get a bus up to Brick Lane and wander along there and party a little along Great Eastern Street. If you're in the West End, you need to get to Soho or maybe Fitzrovia. If you're over in Bayswater, head over to Notting Hill for a night out with the raa-raas. I love Upper Street in Islington. If I were up there, I'd head to Keston Lodge, OQO or the Winchester (the latter two on Islington Green). It's just tough because depending on where you are, it's different advice.

Archived