Glasgow Male Rapes in 2003?

nfc90210

I remember these, these were actually taking place exactly where i lived. i was always really wary walking home from work at night etc. it was a big black man. who was "well endowed" according to the wanted posters all over the area lol. guy raped some women aswell.

dont think they ever did get caught. never heard anything anyway.

• Paid Members

2003? That's quite scary. In 2003 by sheer conincidence, I had a voicemail left on my phone by a familiar-sounding voice, although I could never place it (surely one of my mates playing a prank), that went like this :

"Steve, you're gonna get it you big cunt. You're never going to see it coming. Nice big black cock. Right up your arse. You big cunt. So... keep your eyes open."

THAT shitted me up good and proper for a couple of hours.

I wasn't living in Glasgow, but still....

• Moderators
He sounds gash compared to the legendary Purple Aki.

Until recently a mate of mine was in prison, on the same wing as Purple Aki. Reckons's he's a pretty amiable chap.

Did he make your mate do squats?

• Paid Members
Did the rapist ever read the names of his victims out on any Youtube videos?

Has any rapist ever done that? The best (worst?) one I heard was the one who phoned the girl's mum while he was doing it.

I don't know. I'm just worried any of us paid members are in danger.

• Paid Members

I think he is referring the likelihood of bAz being a sex offender.

Also, on the subject of women raping men, that Russian woman Valeria K raped ten guys a few years back. She poisoned them with clonidine, tied ropes around their wangs to keep them erect, and then had sex with them and was reportedly a wee bit rough with their most tender parts over a 24 hour period. They generally woke up in hospital, feeling the after effects of the drugs and suffering from severe penis trauma.

The news reporting on the story was just a parade of horrible double standards as you'd expect. Essentially, it's fine to rape people if you're a hot woman, just like it's fine to molest an adolescent if you're a hot woman. The "Nice!" defense. The Valeria K thing was even reported in those "in lighter news" sections of news sites.

The most famous victim quote following the incident didn't help though:

When the police finally identified her, she was placed under arrest, but they presently know of only the ten victims, with one refusing to file a complaint against her. "It was great," the Daily Telegraph quoted the unnamed man as saying. "I like hot women. I only wish she hadn't use the clonidine on me," he added.

• Paid Members

There was a gang of women in Brazil several years ago that used to bundle men into the back of a van, then take them back to a studio and force them to have sex at gunpoint whilst they filmed it, and then they sold the videos.

• Paid Members
He sounds gash compared to the legendary Purple Aki.

Until recently a mate of mine was in prison, on the same wing as Purple Aki. Reckons's he's a pretty amiable chap.

Did he make your mate do squats?

No but he likes feeling blokes arms so my mate (who's a big fucker) said he'd flex his bicep & ask him what he thought. Said he's head's fucking huge.

Archived