Glasgow Male Rapes in 2003?

nfc90210

Did the rapist ever read the names of his victims out on any Youtube videos?

Has any rapist ever done that? The best (worst?) one I heard was the one who phoned the girl's mum while he was doing it.

Yeah, some sick fucker in west Belfast did this. Young girl over in Northern Ireland staying with her aunt, went to the shops one night with her (male) cousin and a few of his mates. On the way back they were stopped by 2 guys and threatened with iron bars. The friends were robbed and the girl was raped twice and afterwards the bastard rang her Mum from her mobile to tell her what he'd done. Still makes me feel sick that someone could be so cruel.

BBC NI

• 10 months later...
  • Paid Members
There was a gang of women in Brazil several years ago that used to bundle men into the back of a van, then take them back to a studio and force them to have sex at gunpoint whilst they filmed it, and then they sold the videos.

Link?

Yeah, some sick fucker in west Belfast did this. Young girl over in Northern Ireland staying with her aunt, went to the shops one night with her (male) cousin and a few of his mates. On the way back they were stopped by 2 guys and threatened with iron bars. The friends were robbed and the girl was raped twice and afterwards the bastard rang her Mum from her mobile to tell her what he'd done. Still makes me feel sick that someone could be so cruel.

People like that are the kind of scum that I wouldn't mind seeing face a firing squad. Without a blindfold.

Archived