Ice Cream!

JLM

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

When I was in america I managed to sample peanut butter Haagen-Dasz. Life was never the same again. 6 weeks and I'll have it again!

No love for the Maxibon around here??? NOM!

Also echo the call of Harvester's Rocky Horror. I found a cake that enabled me to make my own at home once but you can't get it any more :(

When I was in america I managed to sample peanut butter Haagen-Dasz. Life was never the same again. 6 weeks and I'll have it again!

No love for the Maxibon around here??? NOM!

Also echo the call of Harvester's Rocky Horror. I found a cake that enabled me to make my own at home once but you can't get it any more :(

America do peanut butter everything. I showed an American family a peanut butter dish from Vietnam and they offered me their first born in return.

I now want some icecream and all i have in is neopolitan sandwiches

• 7 months later...
I went to a Ben and Jerry's shop the other week and had "Boston Cream Pie". Large pieces of cake in it. It was lovely. Got a tub of it a couple of weeks later and found the cake pieces SIGNIFICANTLY smaller. Anyone else noticed a difference between shop and tub flavours like that before?

I felt like writing them a letter of disgust.

Thanks,

neil

(Retired.)

We get screwed over here in general, the US has waaaay more flavoUrs than us back here in the UK. Going Cold Stone Creamery was a nightmare though, I didn't know the protocol and got bamboozled by the process you have to go through just to get a sodding ice cream.

• Paid Members

I'm going to go and get some American ice cream, and then I'm going to take photos of it, and then I'm going to take photos of myself eating it, and you'll all be really jealous.

And I agree, B.Rob, Cold Stone is a nightmare, but thankfully, the Mrs. understands it, and we get coupons regularly for BOGOF.

• Paid Members

Yay!! Welcome back glorious thread!

I've never heard of Cold Stone Creamery so Googled it. What I found was some Japanese YouTube videos of possibly the most wonderful idea ever when it comes to ice cream finery.

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food gets my vote - chocolate, caramel and marshmallow with chocolate fish included! What more could you want from an ice cream?

Archived