Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Jim Duggan usually comes across as a massive cunt on shoots (Steve Austin? Nah, not that over, who'd he ever beat?!), but his 1988 timeline is pretty great. Late 80s WWF gossip is always brilliant, and he doles it out in spades. Comes across pretty personable and tells some fresh anecdotes. A nice surprise.

Wonder if he was innocently ignorant to everything going on in WWF/E in the late 90's and early naughties when he was in WCW and simply remembers Austin as the guy that did the job for him on European house show tours etc. Only in wrasslin would this be possible.

Just seen the balls youshoot, Fuck me he looks awful, I dont want to even go into the whole Chris Candido Ouija board segment.

Yeah, Balls is one dodgy, crystal meth ravaged looking bloke these days. Not that he was ever Brad Pitt, but he actually looks like his head is about to be smashed by an ATM machine any day now.

Just seen the balls youshoot, Fuck me he looks awful, I dont want to even go into the whole Chris Candido Ouija board segment.

Yeah, Balls is one dodgy, crystal meth ravaged looking bloke these days. Not that he was ever Brad Pitt, but he actually looks like his head is about to be smashed by an ATM machine any day now.

On the New Jack/Balls Mahoney Face-to-Face Shoot he swears he's not a meth addict and instead lost his teeth due to decay caused by the paraffin or whatever it was that he put in his mouth for the blowing fire gimmick he did in the early days of his career as Abbudah Singh.

He goes on to say that the reason he's so skinny is because he can't eat properly due to having no teeth and, due to being one broke mother fucker, he can't afford to get false teeth.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

On the New Jack/Balls Mahoney Face-to-Face Shoot he swears he's not a meth addict and instead lost his teeth due to decay caused by the paraffin or whatever it was that he put in his mouth for the blowing fire gimmick he did in the early days of his career as Abbudah Singh.

He goes on to say that the reason he's so skinny is because he can't eat properly due to having no teeth and, due to being one broke mother fucker, he can't afford to get false teeth.

He could mash the food up to be fair.

ATM machine

An ATM machine is something you put your bank card in, followed by your PIN number... classic RAS Syndrome symptoms.

I recently watched the Dave Taylor shoot from Highspots. It was disappointingly boring.

Brutus Beefcake is a prize bellend in the 1989 timeline shoot. He goes on about his 84-87 heel run as if it was Hulkamania and Austin 3:16 combined. He's a proper old school self-promoter in the interview, always embellishing everything, giddily ignorant to plenty of the truth being out there on the net or Youtube to view and disprove in ten seconds. I love it when the older guys forget how easy it is to go and do that now. It's a fun watch though.

• Paid Members
The Balls Youshoot cant be as depressing as the Jannety one surely?

What made me laugh the most on the Jack/Balls RF one was when Jack kept saying he looked like a melted candle, poor Balls :(

No its not depressing just strange i guess, the Chris Ouija board segment involves him and sean doing said board they look under the chair and there is Chris jacket??!?!?!? like they didnt know it was there or something, balls then opens it and finds a letter?!?!?

I have no idea what it was about.

The Balls Youshoot cant be as depressing as the Jannety one surely?

What made me laugh the most on the Jack/Balls RF one was when Jack kept saying he looked like a melted candle, poor Balls :(

No its not depressing just strange i guess, the Chris Ouija board segment involves him and sean doing said board they look under the chair and there is Chris jacket??!?!?!? like they didnt know it was there or something, balls then opens it and finds a letter?!?!?

I have no idea what it was about.

That's outright surreal.

ATM machine

An ATM machine is something you put your bank card in, followed by your PIN number...

It was a Breaking Bad reference.

");document.close();

Without wanting to harp on, I think you missed the point mate.

What does M stand for in ATM... it's no big deal!

Just finished watching KC's Most Despised countdown. These things are never their strongest releases and this is no exception but they're entertaining enough to kill an hour. Definitely a better selection of talking heads than on previous releases (Nash, Waltman, Russo, DDP plus a few of the regulars) but the concept kinda dies when, almost without exception, each name on the list is met with "I don't hate him" from the talking heads, followed by stories about how they're actually not despised at all. Bill Apter steals the show by making an absolute fucking tit of himself saying "nobody knows" what really happened with Chris Benoit and that it could have been a professional hit made to look like murder/suicide. Idiot.