Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
I thought that when I watched it as well, but then he gets mentioned in other people's interviews and he's a right snakey bell-end apparently.

Yeah, Bad News' shoot doesn't paint him in the best of lights. That's probably my face ever shoot, to be honest, but it is nice to have another side to that story.

I haven't watched many shoots from stars of that era. I must grab a few of them down for the car and on slow days in the office.

• Paid Members

Paul Roma's shoot is pretty good. An ego bigger than Hogan, Flair and Bret Hart combined. He's an amazing man. He's not an annoying egomaniac, though. He's like a mate who you know is bigging himself up, but you dont mind it. He's a funny fucker. He confirms the rumour that Mr T was supposed to manage the Young Stallions, but never showed up for the TVs. He buries Jim Powers. "Pat dug Jimmy. Jimmy was his candy ass. And they knew I dont get let guys suck my dick". HA! Buries Flair. Has a go at everyone, really.

"The Hart Foundation and the Legion of Doom told me and Ray we were the best team ever". And right they were as well. Its what I like to call the P/G era. Power and Glory had the whacky sunglasses, the navel cut shirts, the white boots and black tights combo with lightening going through it and an excellent finisher. They were great. Glad to see someone finally give them their props. Fair enough, it was one of the blokes who was actually in the team, but if you aren't going to put yourself over who is?

Looks great for 53 as well. Amazing what being out of wrestling for 15 years does for you.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I think that's a really good shoot. You're right, he's full of shit but likable with it.

Power and Glory best tag team never to hold a title?

The Rockers (never officially held a title)

The Can-Am Connection

The Freebirds

Powers of Pain

The Rougeau's

Edited by Mr Tibbs