Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

I thought Raven showed up in half decent shape when he first returned to TNA in 2009, but he looked awful by the end of 2010, doesn't he have a thyroid problem or something, brought about by all the drug/alcohol abuse?

Edited by jm29195

No she isn't. She's a absolute slag who shagged about behind her boyfriends back while he was on the road with her with his fellow workers. Davey Boy, Michaels, Raven and Sabu have all put their name on that one. Missy Hyatt fucked about, but Tammy Sytch has been in various long term relationships and let people dip it in her while she was with them. Tammy Sytch is far, far worse. Missy is high class for someone way past it. She's taken it from A-listers like Gene Simmons, Brutus Beefcake and Jason Hervey From The Wonder Years.

You'd have to think Bret Hart's had a crack at her as well...

• Paid Members

Haha, bonus point for using Pat Mustard, Ireland.

Haven't watched the trailer yet but I think she looks alright there. Every time I see her these days I'll think she looks rough one minute then very shaggable the next. It's weird.

When was this one filmed? I take it this was before the recent RF interview/blubbering shambles?

• Paid Members
When was this one filmed? I take it this was before the recent RF interview/blubbering shambles?

The RF one was filmed right before she went into rehab and the YouShoot was filmed right after she left rehab.

Cheers. She got straight out of rehab and her first thought was a Youshoot? (I know there's a right filthy pun there somewhere).

She looks much better and seems a lot happier obviously. How long that lasts is anyone's guess. Still a massive slag though, clearly.