Wrestleslam UK, The fans want answers!

leedsben

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Facebook group is the way forward.

Seriously, if this guy has disappeared from the face of the Earth, well, the internet, because he hasn't got the moolah to pay refunds, a Facebook group will achieve nothing.

Either pursue this through due legal process, or STFU. You don't need to form a little gang of the righteous, just crack on and do it, Erin.

• Moderators

From the facebook group on how hard it will be to track these people down:

I typed Vulture into Google and just got pictures of birds... and I'm sure that none of them were him.

I for one fully support this idea, and everyone trying to mock it is just a shill for WrestleSham Ant. Facebook groups were responsible for keeping Cowell from the Christmas number one, for flushing out that bad egg Jon Venables out of hiding. and for pointing out the hypocrisy of those dirty brown immigrants who are offended by our flag but not our benefits.

From the facebook group on how hard it will be to track these people down:

I typed Vulture into Google and just got pictures of birds... and I'm sure that none of them were him.

First up Neil you should not be so selective in what you copy from our group, the thread is about tracking down some of the old members not the organisers themselves. Vulture was a punter at Wrestleslam like the rest of us. I know its big and clever to poke fun at people on the internet so round of applause to you good sir, but next time try a little thinky before you talky oki? :D

A Facebook group is the way forward.

Seriously, if this guy has disappeared from the face of the Earth, well, the internet, because he hasn't got the moolah to pay refunds, a Facebook group will achieve nothing.

Either pursue this through due legal process, or STFU. You don't need to form a little gang of the righteous, just crack on and do it, Erin.

I get what your saying dude, but its not a little gang of the righteous, most of us have never been in this situation before and are not entirely sure what to do, so we are working together to figure things out. Plus every single member we have is one more person who can testify as to what Ant said at the event and later posted on the forum. Mate we've been shat on and are just trying to get this cleaned up and move on, I'm not looking to be the savior of the Wrestleslam fans, I just want my coin back or my free ticket as promised.

I'm not trying to be funny by suggesting this (it would be a failure if I was), but why not contact Watchdog? It's a scam that has ripped off a load of people and the man responsible is nowhere to be found. It's exactly the sort of thing they feature!

Not a stupid suggestion at all mate.

We have contacted Watchdog, as well as The Office Of Fair Trading. Have tracked his business and home address's found 2 different names he uses and got together nearly 40% of all the VIP's that attended the event + more.

We are well aware that a Facebook group is not going to solve the problem, but it does keep people informed and give us all a place to work together from.

For the people here who thinks that's such a stupid idea no worries, I'm willing to bet you didn't go to the event and didn't lose your money so don't care either way, and seeing as both the 1st an second shows went off great why would we not trust a third?

All we're doing is trying to to get out money back, is that so wrong? People like Ant need to know not everybody will bend over and let them stick it in without a fight. If we do get this sorted out it'll be a lesson to other promoters as well and is better all around for us fans who just want to meet the people we grew up watching and not get shafted in the process.

Archived