Wrestleslam UK, The fans want answers!

leedsben

How many fucking threads about this?

Stick to farmville.

This would be the only one I started, there is a Wrestleslam fuck up thread which is just full of people bitching.. I think you took a wrong turn somewhere because you ended up in the useful thread not the one for random flaming and bullshit.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
From the facebook group on how hard it will be to track these people down:

I typed Vulture into Google and just got pictures of birds... and I'm sure that none of them were him.

First up Neil you should not be so selective in what you copy from our group, the thread is about tracking down some of the old members not the organisers themselves. Vulture was a punter at Wrestleslam like the rest of us. I know its big and clever to poke fun at people on the internet so round of applause to you good sir, but next time try a little thinky before you talky oki? :D

Chill bro, chill.

• Paid Members
LOl ^^

Did the poster say Card Subject to Change? Something like that becuase if it does i dont think the people who are running this are required to give refunds

Oh god, mate, i want to be angry at you but struggle, your like a kitten that has just missed the litter tray.

Anyway, all of the other threads on here about WS are complete shit. This one has at least explained what we have done, why we are doing it and how far we have got with it. Turns out he is a big time scammer with several names and addresses. If nothing else this is leverage for legal proceedings, the facbook thing has helped to gather this info and spread it to everyone who was ripped off.

So far, its only doing good things.

Chill bro, chill.

Yeah sorry bout that man, understand though that in about 30 seconds after signing up to the boards here I see a lot of posts all pretty harsh towards me and the others who attended Wrestleslam... it was an over reaction so again sorry dude.

Watch yourself neil.

He will make a 'NEIL NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO SELECTIVE' Facebook..complete with altered Misawa avatar!

Yes Darepool... that's exactly what will happen -.-

idiot

Its the people making these threads and facebook pages who are not getting their refunds, I already got my refunds about a month ago and Ant would do the same for you guys if you just stop whining all the time.

I don't know who you are off of the forum but many of us PM'd Ant asking for refunds etc and got no replies, also there is the point of the promised Wresleslam 4 tickets which at the time we no reason to doubt.

I was JayX on the forum there as well, and its a shame its closed now because you would be able to go there now and see that I was one of the people defending him and telling people to hang fire on their insults and give the man a chance.

It's not a case of whining or not, people are entitled to be annoyed at the situation and regardless of the way they choose to voice that frustration they are owed refunds.

I expect a full refund to the value of a the VIP ticket minus the Terry Funk extra I purchased.

Look I don't want to argue over the issue with people here, this is an active UK wrestling board and it made sense to search for people we know here, if you want to be involved then that's fine and if not not a problem either. There is no point in us treading the same ground over and over.

I don't understand why anybody other than the chode smokers at WrestleslamUK would be upset or offended by our actions.

I will personally give everyone a refund to end this once and for all. This will be the ONLY TIME I will give money to you charity cases so don't ever ask again.

OK I accept your terms.

How would you like to make payment?

I will personally give everyone a refund to end this once and for all. This will be the ONLY TIME I will give money to you charity cases so don't ever ask again.

Does Russo know you're off the gimp lead?

Well first off make a new facebook page for all the wrestleslam dudes to join titled REFUND FROM SIAKALYPSE and then we will start talking.

Yeah how about stop talking crap and offering money you don't have and participating in a conversation about a situation you don't have solutions to.

Either be constructive or just ignore this thread, I'm not here to argue with people. I'm here to reunite with Wrestleslam punters and meet other wrestling fans that have valid and interesting opinions not listen to the incoherent ramblings of some baby stealing gypsy.

ok? :thumbsup:

Archived