Wrestleslam UK, The fans want answers!

leedsben

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww ok. I'll stop with the F word then :)

Out of curiousity, roughly how many people have been scammed by the wrestleslam group?

I'd say 150-200 judging by the que to get in that I witnessed

really is that just VIP's or including gen admin?

VIPs gen admin was only in the afternoon

I for one fully support this idea, and everyone trying to mock it is just a shill for WrestleSham Ant. Facebook groups were responsible for keeping Cowell from the Christmas number one, for flushing out that bad egg Jon Venables out of hiding. and for pointing out the hypocrisy of those dirty brown immigrants who are offended by our flag but not our benefits.

Spot on - could not have written that better myself.

Just a silly question but does anybody know how to find him - face to face confrontation is always a good option , it is obvious he is trying to run away from this and anyone expecting to see a wrestleslam 4 is going to be very dissapointed.

massive progress has been made!

Well? What have you managed to do?

I would explain but after all the previous comments I cant be bothered as all that happens is certain members on here decide its great to go off topic and moan at us.

I will say that we have a case and have full backing from the OFT. So we will get the con man known as Ant(one of his many names!) and we will get our money back!!

• Paid Members

To summarise:

We started the group to get people together who were at loss about what was happening due to the wrestleslam forum closing.

The main page is still active, Its been noted be several members that wrestleslam have been cleaning their website of members account details, wiping their 'check out status' of order info... the silly wrestleslam people didnt realise that some of us took screen prints of our 'completed order hitory' before and after they have decided to wipe accounts.

We have found out through team work that the guy running it goes by several different names, has changed his phone numbers, possibly has more than one address.

We have also found out that some of the wrestlers who did not appear at the show, were not paid and have not been able to contact Wrestleslam since the event. They thanked us for getting in touch and are allowing us to use their info with our case, in return, this case may give them the info they need to seek payment from wrestleslam.

73 people joined as of today, most have which have contacted (via phone and email) consumer direct, the people at consumer direct are taking this very seriously, we all have case numbers and have stated that because of the volume of complaints, there could be a court case if wrestleslam do not issue refunds based on letters we are to, or have sent him personally (to the address we believe may still be in use).

They have given us instruction on what to do next, when to do it and how it will happen, due to it being such a potential case. (The words 'possible tax evaision' have been mentioned).

They also stated to several of us... now wait for this (mainly the people who thought a facebook group was a joke)... that setting up the group was a great idea as it will help the case run smoother, as it will be easier for them to collate evidence, and make the transition to trading standards a lot quicker.

So again, to those who have shown support, nice one... to those that took the piss... nice one

We have also found out that some of the wrestlers who did not appear at the show, were not paid

Why would they be?

Because they were booked, flew out to England as per booking, and when they were not granted access into the country they spent time signing 8x10

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived