Wrestleslam UK, The fans want answers!

leedsben

• Paid Members

Im in full agreement Jay, thing is mate, we are on the UKFF here, it contains numerous, cunt faced, sweaty mongs. Amazing, after 7-8 years of being a member, i still cant get over how mnay of them know how to use a keyboard, incredible.

Id say, what you are doing is a good thing mate and so would the other 70% of VIP ticket holders who have joined the group (the ones who this actually has any reference to what so ever).

Its constantly giving people a chance to find out about this group on a daily basis, 'whilst' we are waiting to hear back from the consumer watchdogs and the like.

For those who still don't get the gist of this:

"We have contacted consumer watchdogs and trading standards and are now waiting for them to reply, in the mean time, if you were ripped off by Wrestleslam and would like to be a part of this group to obtain your refunds, feel free"

Everyone who has replied acting like a silly little bell end, telling you what you are doing is pointless, just ignore it man, they show no kind of positive feelings towards anyone else, and likewise, no one shows any kind of positive feeling towards them.. its all they know.

Everyone who has given some kind of encouragement, and has supplied any kind of useful info, you have been thanked, but once again, thank you, we really appreciate your input and if it has been valid, it has not gone to waste.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about Farmville?

Take a day off from being a cunt would you, please? Agree or disagree, you really don't have to KEEP pestering these guys with your inane ramblings.

• Paid Members
Amazing, after 7-8 years of being a member, i still cant get over how mnay of them know how to use a keyboard, incredible.

Even though you're being a bit of a tit, that post made me laugh, so good arrows.

lol.. fair play

What about Farmville?

Take a day off from being a cunt would you, please? Agree or disagree, you really don't have to KEEP pestering these guys with your inane ramblings.

I know I've been pesterish these days, but darepool has been like a fly on shit.

What gives ?

What about Farmville?

I know I've been pesterish these days, but darepool has been like a fly on shit.

What gives ?

I always quite enjoy your posts Haraga, you're creative ;)

darepool is unintelligent, repetitive and like a bad case of thrush.

Aww ok. I'll stop with the F word then :)

Out of curiousity, roughly how many people have been scammed by the wrestleslam group?

I'd say 150-200 judging by the que to get in that I witnessed

I was being sarcastic, sorry I know it's hard to pick up on someone's tone via a message board.

I can definately see this guy doing time if even a portion of these people take him to court. Especially if he's done nothing but run.

Archived