THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Hello chaps. Long time no speak. Have you managed to leave deepest darkest Barrow yet Richie? The place is a fucking toilet.

No mate, Barrow Island till I die me, I'm a proud 4th generation Islander and my son is 5th. The Barrow Shipyard defines us and the previous generations of my family to as far back as WWII. I will be here until I die. The only time I leave is for football games and wrestling events.

I was in Kendal a few years ago for a Raging Speedhorn gig though, and regularly go through it on busses to Manchester for gigs.

Little bit confused as to why Kendal Calling is in Penrith these days, mind.

I'm told by my mates who are attending this years fest that is will be at Louther Park. Wo0uldn't mind seeing Blondie and Echo and the Bunnymen, but I'm going to a Preston North End friendly instead.

No mate, Barrow Island till I die me, I'm a proud 4th generation Islander and my son is 5th. The Barrow Shipyard defines us and the previous generations of my family to as far back as WWII. I will be here until I die. The only time I leave is for football games and wrestling events.

I was in Kendal a few years ago for a Raging Speedhorn gig though, and regularly go through it on busses to Manchester for gigs.

I'm told by my mates who are attending this years fest that is will be at Louther Park. Wo0uldn't mind seeing Blondie and Echo and the Bunnymen, but I'm going to a Preston North End friendly instead.

I'm glad you're proud of where you come from, we should all be proud of our roots. It's just to outsiders barrow can be a bit... well, I'm sure you already know.

Keith Houchen, take a bow!

• Moderators

Make a thread called "I love Kendal Mint Cake". It will serve two purposes. One to allow those who like that disgusting "cake" and two, those who love that weird looking skinhead.

Eventually I'll get angry and tell people to take the cake talk to the snack thread.

• Paid Members
Make a thread called "I love Kendal Mint Cake". It will serve two purposes. One to allow those who like that disgusting "cake" and two, those who love that weird looking skinhead.

Eventually I'll get angry and tell people to take the cake talk to the snack thread.

IIRC, KMC the poster hates the actual cake.

I quite like it.