THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
neil, what is that in your sig? It's really irritating to look at.

It's Shane McGowan, isn't it? Or neil's mum!!!!!!

Anyway, I spent my week off sitting in my armchair in an ARGYLE VEST laughing like a Bond villain at how delicious I was after tiger_rick suspended me for calling him a crap mod. Which he is. But he didn't email me or PM me or anything to tell me I'd been suspended. I suspect it was some kind of super mod plot to irritate me and my pCc brethren except I was too busy masturbating and travelling to care.

Enough of that, what's all this I hear about a top secret off-site forum that some of the Paidos set up to gossip about the peasants? VERY RUDE.

• Paid Members
I was too busy masturbating and travelling to care.

Doubtful. Care levels were off the charts.

ps. it wasn't tiger_rick that suspended you. It was m

One crap mod's as crap as another, neil.

Plus you should have made yourself known to me when I was on my travels keeping a bar graph of my relative care levels. Did you catch that quick wrist slash I did at Rugeley Trent Valley? I did it under the table so you might have missed it.

• Paid Members

Sorry, my bad, but I actually read that as "travelling to care", as in "commuting to day care centres" or something like that.

It's too cold today.

• Paid Members
Sorry, my bad, but I actually read that as "travelling to care", as in "commuting to day care centres" or something like that.

It's too cold today.

No, I'm not an out-patient or anything. Yet.

• Paid Members

It's too cold today.

So did I. Especially with the wrist-slashing reference.

Boydy thing has been talked about earlier in this thread. He has served his time for his crimes. His only crimes on the forum is being a bit stupid

And asking advice on how to circumvent bans from dating sites. Which is a bit iffy when you're a sex offender.