THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Again what is with people today. How do you know he was not taken to one side and asked to clam it on a subject matter. He has been banned for a reason. He will be back whenever the ban is over and it will be like he never left.

I am sure there is no conspiracy people get banned for reasons. You don't know the reason because you are not a Mod.

It would appear that the use of the word "crawling" in your forum name is pretty apt.

You name is not apt though because it doesn't say BELL END

Again what is with people today. How do you know he was not taken to one side and asked to calm it on a subject matter. He has been banned for a reason. He will be back whenever the ban is over and it will be like he never left.

I am sure there is no conspiracy people get banned for reasons. You don't know the reason because you are not a Mod.

Did I say anything negative about Rick? No.

Did I say anything negative about anyone? No.

I simply questionned what the criteria is for suspending/banning users because I'm curious as it's not like the normal experiences I've had on other forums.

Does that answer your question of "what is with people today?" Tart.

• Paid Members
Again what is with people today. How do you know he was not taken to one side and asked to calm it on a subject matter. He has been banned for a reason. He will be back whenever the ban is over and it will be like he never left.

Did I say anything negative about Rick? No.

Did I say anything negative about anyone? No.

I simply questionned what the criteria is for suspending/banning users because I'm curious as it's not like the normal experiences I've had on other forums.

Does that answer your question of "what is with people today?" Tart.

Did I say you said anything negative about Rick? Did I even mention Rick no.

Did I say you said anything Negative about anyone? No

You said could Gladstone be taken to one side and talked to. I replied with how do you know he wasn't.

I think Gladstone is a great poster and adds a lot to the forum but he got banned for a reason and will be back in no time everything will then be back to normal.

• Paid Members

I've never been on a another forum with so much bitching, flaming, whinging, crying, trolling and outright stupidity. This place is pretty unique to me.

It's hard to have an absolute set of rules because so many circumstances are unforeseen. How do you plan for someone admitting to a sexual assault for instance?

I think if everyone keeps the banter friendly, posts with a point of view rather than just to antangonise and works out their extra-testosterone elsewhere, then there'll be no need for mods to do owt.

• Paid Members

I've never been on a another forum with so much bitching, flaming, whinging, crying, trolling and outright stupidity. This place is pretty unique to me.

It's hard to have an absolute set of rules because so many circumstances are unforeseen. How do you plan for someone admitting to a sexual assault for instance?

I think if everyone keeps the banter friendly, posts with a point of view rather than just to antangonise and works out their extra-testosterone elsewhere, then there'll be no need for mods to do owt.

Well, that's just unreasonable. Tiger Rick? More like Tiger Prick...

I do find it pretty fascinating how a bunch of people were asking about Gladstone within 24 hours. It's almost like people knew he was suspended and were bringing it up in a passive-aggressive way.

I certainly agree on your first point there. The UKFF to me has been an absolutely unique place on the Internet and I don't think there will ever be anywhere quite like it. You NEED to have a tough skin as a user to survive here and if you're easily upset/offended, then you might as well delete your account and go somewhere else. For all the bitching, flaming and outright stupidity, there are however poster gems out there who provide good chat and funny banter. However like you say, I've never seen such displays of extra-testosterone release anywhere else online. Whereas most forums probably can have a set of rules, I think the UKFF has seen so much of it's share of unique cases, that such rule sets probably can't exist.

Thank you for taking the time to reply and for a sensible response.

• Moderators
Any chance we could give this a go, UKFF higher-ups?

Not something I'm prepared to do or support. I would say run it on your own with the disclaimer that the UKFF is not responsible for your money going missing, but I suspect it will just lead to forum drama, so my answer is no.