THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
I'm Jewish. You starting something mate?

Not starting anything having realised my generalisation of a group of people and having implicated that said people were tight fisted bastards., I realised my comments were of a general racist viewing. I have since retracted thus statement and called myself a Cunt as I am not a racist. Obviously though the Jewish community are recognised as being tight with their money this is recognised in many jokes etc.

I have done some research and I believe the reason for all the stereotyping is put down to this.

It comes from the medieval period when Christians weren't allowed to lend money and charge interest, so banking was done by Jews. If you owed money to a Jewish banker you would complain about it, as you would if you owed money to any bank, but since Jews were the only bankers at that period racism inevitably followed.

Oddly the Muslims had the same prohibition and Christian Armenians took over banking duties.

Now having told us you are indeed Jewish you must know of you history and heritage and would be able to confirm with us if the above story is true or made up bollocks.

Also back on topic how much should somebody donate.

Not starting anything having realised my generalisation of a group of people and having implicated that said people were tight fisted bastards., I realised my comments were of a general racist viewing. I have since retracted thus statement and called myself a Cunt as I am not a racist. Obviously though the Jewish community are recognised as being tight with their money this is recognised in many jokes etc.

I have done some research and I believe the reason for all the stereotyping is put down to this.

It comes from the medieval period when Christians weren't allowed to lend money and charge interest, so banking was done by Jews. If you owed money to a Jewish banker you would complain about it, as you would if you owed money to any bank, but since Jews were the only bankers at that period racism inevitably followed.

Oddly the Muslims had the same prohibition and Christian Armenians took over banking duties.

Now having told us you are indeed Jewish you must know of you history and heritage and would be able to confirm with us if the above story is true or made up bollocks.

Typical fucking whitey.

• Paid Members

Typical fucking whitey.

Whitey?