THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

This might be one for the paid lads to answer. If you want a name change, can you request one and who too? I noticed recently Ian's name changed but I thought that name changes were just confined to when we do those username change threads?

• Paid Members
My favourite name change was when Feelthebang asked for a name change and he PM'd neil saying "can I be C/WMark Please!" or whatever. And he changed his name to "C/WMark Please!". I remember thinking that was class at the time. Feelthebang was a right git.

Am I right in he was the one who had a huge breakdown about something to do with Michael Jackson?

• Moderators
My favourite name change was when Feelthebang asked for a name change and he PM'd neil saying "can I be C/WMark Please!" or whatever. And he changed his name to "C/WMark Please!". I remember thinking that was class at the time. Feelthebang was a right git.

The better one was the guy who asked for his name to be changed, got it changed, then posted in the thread "dnt know how i feel about this" or something like that, and ended up getting his named changed to that.