THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Just throwing this out there...

The original UKFF Soccer Manager league was a bit of a disaster from the start because of they way I set it up. People who picked the big teams off the bat started with much better squads and bank balances, and it was pretty unfair. I was thinking of starting another league just using lower league teams. There'd be no monopolising of the top players and a much more level playing field across the board.

Would anyone be interested?

I'm up for that, I have a team spare to enter.

TBh what messed up the Soccer League isnt so much the better squads nor bank balances, it's the shameless hoarding of players for the sake of having them and demanding outrageous transfer fees for even the most mundane players resulting in stalemate.

The Lyon team Ive got does pretty well considering Ive been feeding off scraps all of the time

Perhaps an agreed maximum transfer fee cap of player value +2million for 87-89s, +3million for 90s, +4 million for 91/92s, 5 million for 92's, 7 million for 93/94 rated players and then 10 million for 95-99 rated players. Will help the markets move a bit more

Also is it possible for unmanaged, opposed to external clubs to allow player swapping rather than just cash buys, as it takes a lot of cash out of the game when teams are unmanaged and makes things stagnate.

• Paid Members

Another thing they've ramped up recently are the player concerns. The teams I have now have squad of around 23. Anything above and the players with little game time tend to complain and put in transfer requests after a while.

Pat - I do believe that having such big clubs with huge budgets does create a monopoly effect. I just took over a brand new Division 5 Stockport county with a budget of around

Another thing they've ramped up recently are the player concerns. The teams I have now have squad of around 23. Anything above and the players with little game time tend to complain and put in transfer requests after a while.

Pat - I do believe that having such big clubs with huge budgets does create a monopoly effect. I just took over a brand new Division 5 Stockport county with a budget of around

• Paid Members

Players get concerns from being loaned out for too long now as well mind.

I'm not too fussy what leagues we go with, as long as the players/budgets are similar. The gulf between teams like Barca and Boca Juniors was far too much in the first league.

Hopefully well get some more interest.

• Moderators

We're two mods down - this is the equvalent of looting in a power out. Smash and grab, boys!

As for Gladstone.. I'm not sure if he's working for the man, or he's like a lone vigilante, trying to clean this place up outside of the law. Probably the latter, because I know what a big fan of superheroes and comics he is.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

I'm getting a malware threat in the last page of the Premier League discussion thread.

edit: something to do with www.derok.net, apparently

Edited by PunkStep