THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Would that be portraits of other UKFFers? Preferably ones that we've never seen pictures of, so it's really up to the imagination. I could totally do a portrait in Paint of what I think pat looks like.

That's exactly what i'm suggesting.

I'm having an issue viewing some pages on some threads, in that my browser crashes (I'm using Google Chrome). I thought at first it might have something to do someones profile or sig as different pages of the same thread work fine. I've used IE to try and pin point who it is but it doesn't look like it's anyone in particular. I then thought it must have something to do with the way I'm using Chrome because I use Chrome at work and don't have these issues (and it only happens on this site). I've tried changing several things like reducing the page size but still no go. I've uninstalled and re-installed Chrome and it's still happening.

It's currently happening on page 18 of the DVD thread.

Any ideas?

Edited by Steve Justice

• Paid Members

If the idea of the Hate Thread previously was to enforce suspensions for calling other posters thick cunts in other threads, am I right in thinking the absence of the Hate Thread for last month and (it looks like) this, represents a conscious effort to make us all nicer to each other and that calling a poster a thick cunt in ANY thread now risks being reported/suspended for flaming?

If the idea of the Hate Thread previously was to enforce suspensions for calling other posters thick cunts in other threads, am I right in thinking the absence of the Hate Thread for last month and (it looks like) this, represents a conscious effort to make us all nicer to each other and that calling a poster a thick cunt in ANY thread now risks being reported/suspended for flaming?

He's probably on about me on this one.

• Paid Members
He's probably on about me on this one.

Not specifically, I've been pondering the issue for a couple of days.

• Paid Members

Took me about 20 minutes to log in this morning. Forum was not accepting my password at all on any browser (Chrome, Opera, IE). I had to request a new pass and that managed to do it.

Edited by bAzTNM#1