THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
But you never actually stopped posting...?

I thought you meant that you got suspended or something. Hence the confusion.

Oh right, nah it just got a bit infrequent for a few weeks, no didn't get suspended.... yet :)

• Paid Members
I know I've been around for a few years but I can't for the life of me remember Mab. Does he still post under an alias.

Am I right it saying it was Mab who liked MAT, but not in Gatso way honest, and Brookside.

Why do I associate Mab with Brookside, what's up with that?

• Awards Moderator
I know I've been around for a few years but I can't for the life of me remember Mab. Does he still post under an alias.

Am I right it saying it was Mab who liked MAT, but not in Gatso way honest, and Brookside.

He used to have a series of 'Brookside Legends' as his sigs ... though that may have been on TWCF rather than here.

• Paid Members

I think I remember who we are on about now. I certainly remember Gatso. Christ that was mental. What happened to Boydy? He ran off to another forum if I recall. He had a worse PM record that I did.

• Paid Members
He used to have a series of 'Brookside Legends' as his sigs ... though that may have been on TWCF rather than here.

That must be it, some where deep in my subconscious.

Fuck I need to get a life.