Jon Venables back in prison

Mr. Seven

Its cool to be anti media

No, it's cool to have your own opinion and not give a shit whether it is or isn't the popular opinion. Stop posting shit just because not everyone agrees with your psycho bollocks.

Also, a word of advice. If you post an opinion and "Glenn Quagmire" champions it. You're a lunatic because he's a fucking nazi.

Can I say "Godwins"? :confused:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be so hard to be Casey V. The only cool guy on the entire internet.

*puts on shades, pops collar, posts 2000 word diatribe about how your workout doesn't work*

I secretly wish I was him and therefore envy his very existance.

It must be so hard to be Casey V. The only cool guy on the entire internet.

*puts on shades, pops collar, posts 2000 word diatribe about how your workout doesn't work*

It gets lonely I'll admit - a concept I'm sure you're familiar with.

Stop trying to be cool Casey.

We had to put up with your sort making us look stupid in front of the girls at school and mocking us in the gym, and i'll be damned if were going to allow anything other than a limp wristed liberal opinion wash on this forum, so take your differing viewpoint and sod off.

Stop trying to be cool Casey.

We had to put up with your sort making us look stupid in front of the girls at school and mocking us in the gym, and i'll be damned if were going to allow anything other than a limp wristed liberal opinion wash on this forum, so take your differing viewpoint and sod off.

And then I discovered professional wrestling and it was all downhill from there :(

Sure, it starts off innocent enough - you watch a few matches with your mates, have a few laughs...but then you start getting into this 'ECW' stuff, going out and buying DVDs, getting into 'puro'...and before you know it, you're going to local shows on your own whilst hiding your face, and watching RAW at 3am on your tod in your dark and smelly bedroom, alone, before sinking into the deepest, darkest pits of your fall from grace and joining the IWC...

Wrestling will fuck your life up faster than heroin.

And then I discovered professional wrestling and it was all downhill from there :(

Sure, it starts off innocent enough - you watch a few matches with your mates, have a few laughs...but then you start getting into this 'ECW' stuff, going out and buying DVDs, getting into 'puro'...and before you know it, you're going to local shows on your own whilst hiding your face, and watching RAW at 3am on your tod in your dark and smelly bedroom, alone, before sinking into the deepest, darkest pits of your fall from grace and joining the IWC...

Wrestling will fuck your life up faster than heroin.

I personally think it has something to do with the psychological ambiguity of the male identity in our modern society.

I could write a LOT more on the subject if I had the time.

People still defending him? LMAO. Is it because it cool to be anti media?

What does he have to do to make it his fault? You people need to wake up and smell the coffee. If we made him what he is which is ,lower than an animal then tough shit, im feed up of paying for his life if we cant kill him then lock him up and throw away the key.

Here's something for you mate :

The only reason you are here posting on the internet and Venables and Thompson are 2 convicted child murderers is circumstance. Pure and simple.

It could of been you. You could of grown up to become a hated murderer. Same as everyone could if the circumstances of their upbringing were different.

What do you think of that?

• Paid Members

What does he have to do to make it his fault? You people need to wake up and smell the coffee. If we made him what he is which is ,lower than an animal then tough shit, im feed up of paying for his life if we cant kill him then lock him up and throw away the key.

The only reason you are here posting on the internet and Venables and Thompson are 2 convicted child murderers is circumstance. Pure and simple.

It could of been you. You could of grown up to become a hated murderer. Same as everyone could if the circumstances of their upbringing were different.

Ok can you leave the posting to people with a slight clue? I dont care what upbringing you have at 8 years old i knew murdering a baby was wrong. Are you defending every one on the planet that does wrong due to upbringing? Im sure there are some here that had a shit upbringing and didnt turn out like them.

I dont buy the only evil because there mum was a cow shit.

Edited by quote the raven

• Paid Members
Ok can you leave the posting to people with a slight clue? I dont care what upbringing you have at 8 years old i knew murdering a baby was wrong.

You knew murdering a baby was wrong because of your upbringing.

I dont care what upbringing you have at 8 years old i knew murdering a baby was wrong.

Yeah so if you didn't know murdering a baby was wrong we'd all be talking about how quote the raven should be strung up cause he's a baby murdering pervo.

Glad you could see my point and admit it.

I understand what you're saying and there is definently a connection between peoples upbringing and there actions, but I don't buy that everyone is a murderer down deep. I know a guy who was abused as a kid, neglected by his mother and being beaten by both on occasions they felt like it. He grew up in a rough part of Bristol and ran with the wrong crowd for most of his life. He never took a life, all of his bad experiences urged him on to make something of his life. Now he's a good father with a respectable job in an insurance company. He did some stuff like drinking, heroin and car theft, but he drew the line at violence.

Basically my point is my view of life is there are some people (a small minority) who have a default setting to cause pain and violence. These people tend to attract people in similar ways cause they preach to them about having an answer to give them worth, of course its the wrong one. But there are plenty of people who take the bad and realise what it's doing to them and turn it around by what they experienced and how they felt. Venerables obviously wasn't one of these.

He's messed up in the head, he might have been that way all along or turned due to years of imprisonment. Either way he obviously enjoyed the suffering of children, it gives him joy. That is more than enough reason for me to feel he should be locked up or at least neutered.