Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Haha that is brilliant

 

Anyone listened to Papa Roach's new album? Its a lot better then I thought it would be. The only other album ive heard is Infest, should I check out any of their other stuff?

I would recommend seeing them live. The lead singer looks old as fuck these days but gives 110% and they sound good live. I was going to see them at Manchester Academy but I've got a few gigs approaching in the next few months

 

- Death From Above 1979

- Noel Gallagher

- Steel Panther

- Funeral For A Friend

- Slamdunk Festival

- Death Cab For Cutie

- Fleetwood Mac

 

And then looking to get a Sunday Download ticket

Edited by Professor Paul's Bin
  • Paid Members
Posted

Ive touched on Papa Roach's back catalogue a over the years but never really listened to anything Infest. I'll give the album a listen.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Bust out the baggy jeans...

 

POD, Alien Ant Farm & Hoobastank are touring the UK together in May.

 

May 7th - London - Koko

May 8th - Wolverhampton - Wulfrun Hall

May 9th - Nottingham Rock City

May 10th - Plymouth - University

May 12th - Reading Sub 89

May 13th - Wrexham William Aston Hall

May 14th - Bristol Motion

May 15th - Cardiff Y Plas

May 16th - Manchester Academy 2

May 17th - Southampton Engine Rooms

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Here comes the booooooooooom

 

Sub 89 is twenty minutes away so i'll trundle down for this.

 

Actually don't mind Alien Ant Farm's first album! No idea what they did after that though (if anything).

  • Paid Members
Posted

The Legend Of The Seagullmen, a nautical themed supergroup featuring members of Tool and Mastodon. What?!

  • Paid Members
Posted

anyone here been to the Arc Tan Gent Festival? It happens in Bristol on August. It's a bit of a post-rock type deal, lots of sub-genres of rock/metal. I don't know a lot of the bands playing, but The Dillinger Escape Plan & Deafheaven are playing it so im tempted to go. A guy I work with and his mates are going so i can tag along with them, it'll be a different kind of experience...

 

ArcTanGent-Line-Up-Announcement-100215-7

Posted

The only ones I am aware of is Steve Strong who has a Mono/Mogwai vibe going if I have the right one. Name rang a bell Here's his SoundCloud  and Polymath along similar lines

 

Looks good to be fair

Posted (edited)

Fuck sake, i was dead set on not going but Godflesh has me tempted. Might have to book a Bellepad and be a posh twat for the weekend.

 

At The Gates are headlining Damnation.

Edited by Merzbow

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...