The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

never really checked out their whole catalogue but i own the Slither album and i love that, that's widely considered the worst Earth Crisis album though...or more it was one which deviated from the style that made them popular. I'll get on some old stuff, i know they've got a new record out now as well.

• Paid Members

agreed, it's great.

oh and here's the latest picture of Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley...

0519-deryk-whibley-splash-4.jpg

guy has a serious drinking problem and that photo was taken after he checked out of hospital, poor fucker.

Edited by Ebb

agreed, it's great.

oh and here's the latest picture of Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley...

0519-deryk-whibley-splash-4.jpg

guy has a serious drinking problem and that photo was taken after he checked out of hospital, poor fucker.

Fuck me man, I saw them like 2-3 years ago down here in Southampton and he was looking great. He looks like he has more than just a drink problem there, huge fan of the band and his work that photo I haven't seen before though, just the ones the mail online posted where he looked okay, that really hit's home how fucked he is. Thought they may be playing Reading this year, understandable why he isnt.

• Paid Members
Does anyone know where to find the lyrics for Trap Them's Darker Handcraft album?

I've been Googling for ages and can't find a thing.

i don't but im looking forward to the new album!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

a band that no one knows about has popped up twice on the Sonisphere poster opening two seperate stages called The Iceman Thesis.

Metal Hammer has a little piece up about, looks like it's some kind of secret band kind of deal/side project, any ideas?

• Paid Members

Yeah, started to feel a bit gutted now tbh. Our whole group decided against this year due to the line-up being less than stellar but then once I found out the wife was preggers I was more receptive to going as next year likely wont be an option.

Reckon it'll be quiet there this year though, they've got less than half of the campsites they had last year!