The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

Nuclear Blast are putting out albums by "Slayer, Testament, Meshuggah, All Shall Perish, Nile, Immolation, Fear Factory" this year, Slayer are saying that they already have enough tracks recorded so that should be done soon, I wonder how much of it is old work from Jeff.

Am waiting on Download tickets to go back on sale. Until the confirms all acts days I can only say I'm commuted to the Sunday for KISS, a shame as Judas Priest are on the Friday

I'm planning on doing the same. Any idea when tickets go back on sale? Face value is 75 quid for day tickets. Also added to Sunday is Billy Idol, L7 and In Flames which I'm very happy about

Am waiting on Download tickets to go back on sale. Until the confirms all acts days I can only say I'm commuted to the Sunday for KISS, a shame as Judas Priest are on the Friday

I'm planning on doing the same. Any idea when tickets go back on sale? Face value is 75 quid for day tickets. Also added to Sunday is Billy Idol, L7 and In Flames which I'm very happy about
Sadly no, I did tweet TICKETMASTER a couple of days ago but they no news regarding day tickets at this time.

Billy Idol can fuck right off. His leather face brought the rain in 2010, was glorious sunshine from Thursday to the minute he stepped onstage on the Sunday. He deserves the. 'Boo Ben Kenop' treatment

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Reet, I have a bit of a question... I quite fancying going to Download this year but really don't fancy camping, I like my comforts far too much. I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent hotels in the area? 

Also, I generally assume that with the car pass you can come and go in the car as you please? It's possibly a bit of a daft question, but I've never been to a festival before  :sneaky:

Much obliged for any help!

Edited by False Alarm!

• Paid Members

Reet, I have a bit of a question... I quite fancying going to Download this year but really don't fancy camping, I like my comforts far too much. I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent hotels in the area? 

Also, I generally assume that with the car pass you can come and go in the car as you please? It's possibly a bit of a daft question, but I've never been to a festival before  :sneaky:

Much obliged for any help!

There's regular shuttle buses to & from the festival site from Derby (various points). You can stay in Derby city centre & travel to and from the festival cheaply & easily. The info might not be up yet but timings, collection points etc will go up on the Download website.