MMA: Past Fight Discussion

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Shower of bastards, the lot of you.

Speak for yourself.

I got it right on my first god damn guess.

tumblr_nbjweunAIB1r3noc6o1_500.gif

Anyone recommend any good MMA documentaries? I think I've seen most of them (Choke, Smashing Machine, Like Water etc), just wondering if there's any more obscure ones I haven't seen yet.

• Paid Members

ummm, the Evan Tanner one.

The John Wayne Parr documentary has been uploaded to youtube, i've not seen it yet and it's not MMA related, but all combat sports docs are cool with me.

It was meant to get a full DVD release but the distribution people fucked Parr around so he ended up sticking it on youtube for free.

• Paid Members

I've actually not seen either of them. Somehow the Tanner one's kept escaping me. I keep meaning to watch it but haven't got around to it.

I'll give that Parr one a look, cheers. Did you see the bickering between him and Josh Barnett recently?

Speaking of docs, this might be worth a buy...

81bRqq2KveL._SY445_.jpg

Four documentaries on 2 DVDs. You can pick it up on Amazon pretty cheap. I've just ordered it. You get..

Anthony Pettis: Showtime

BJ Penn: Mana

Chris Weidman: All American

TJ Dillashaw: Fearless

I think they all aired on FOX Sports in America at some point. I've only seen the BJ Penn one (it's really fucking good).