UKFF Member Awards 2009

neil

• Moderators

Prizes for people who win "good" categories will be custom titles of your choosing. Prizes for people who win "bad" categories (Dolt, Not Funny, White Noise) will get a mixture of different punishments. These will be announced around voting time.

Also, if anyone decides to pull the "I'm gonna have a laff and act like I want people to vote me in the bad polls" then you'll be suspended till the polls finish. Same applies to those who go on big cry-baby rants about being nominated - instead you should try and learn from this.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, Neil. If anyone were self-obsessed enough to nominate themselves for one of the "Best..." awards, that'd earn an automatic disqualification. Right?

• Paid Members
I swapped Best Thread for Post of the Year, otherwise, it's the same.

Why did you make that one alteration? Seems an odd one, Best Thread is essential, surely?

Moment of madness. Best thread has been a bit of a washout recently and it seems that every week someone comments "Post of the Year", so I thought it'd be a good idea. Since this is a democracy, Best thread has been added too.

• Paid Members
Also, if anyone decides to pull the "I'm gonna have a laff and act like I want people to vote me in the bad polls" then you'll be suspended till the polls finish. Same applies to those who go on big cry-baby rants about being nominated - instead you should try and learn from this.

Sorry I didn't read this before posting - this doesn't apply to blatant self promotion to win GOOD awards does it, neil??

Just a thought, Neil. If anyone were self-obsessed enough to nominate themselves for one of the "Best..." awards, that'd earn an automatic disqualification. Right?

Nope, just a lot of mocking.

If that's all, totally worth it!

Edited by Gordon_The_Gopher

• Paid Members

Sorry I didn't read this before posting - this doesn't apply to blatant self promotion to win GOOD awards does it, neil??

Nope, just a lot of mocking.

If that's all, totally worth it!

To be fair yours has an air of self parody about it, rather than being some self obsessed twat who likes some ego stroke from a forum (which some would so easily generate with what they say and how they say it over the long term and in the self nomination)

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
Where are the mong/white noise polls, or do they come later?

All the awards are in the nomination phase at the moment, as already said the white noise/Dolt etc nomination's are being suggested in the paid members forum as usual. Once the list is completed all members will be able to vote for the winner/loser from the list provided.

Edited by Deaq