UKFF Member Awards 2009

neil

• Moderators
I don't know how using the forum as it was intended to be used is any worse than admitting to being a troll.

When it comes to you, it's more fun laying the groundwork to watch you go into full-on "TL;DR" mode than it is to actually debate with you.

Check my various other posts in the MMA related threads. I've had quite a few discussions with other members, some of whom are a real pleasure to interact with, such as Ebb and Mikey.

You're just trying too hard Supremo.

You're coming off as a huge twat Harry. I suggest you just stop.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, I only vote for myself.

We have certainly had our disagreements Neil, but even I don't believe you would be so narcissistic and sad.

Anyone who votes for themselves in any poll should be taken round the back and giggled at.

• Paid Members
I don't know how using the forum as it was intended to be used is any worse than admitting to being a troll.

When it comes to you, it's more fun laying the groundwork to watch you go into full-on "TL;DR" mode than it is to actually debate with you.

Check my various other posts in the MMA related threads. I've had quite a few discussions with other members, some of whom are a real pleasure to interact with, such as Ebb and Mikey.

You're just trying too hard Supremo.

You're so cool.

You're going to have to do better than that, Harry.

Ebb and Mikey could hold an erudite discussion with a hat full of piss.