Moderators neil Posted December 27, 2009 Author Moderators Posted December 27, 2009 I don't know how using the forum as it was intended to be used is any worse than admitting to being a troll. When it comes to you, it's more fun laying the groundwork to watch you go into full-on "TL;DR" mode than it is to actually debate with you. Check my various other posts in the MMA related threads. I've had quite a few discussions with other members, some of whom are a real pleasure to interact with, such as Ebb and Mikey. You're just trying too hard Supremo. You're coming off as a huge twat Harry. I suggest you just stop.
David Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 You're coming off as a huge twat Harry. I suggest you just stop. Be sure to vote for me in the suitable poll then Neil.
RepoMan Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 Surely Neil would never stoop so low as to vote for someone in that way Harry.
Moderators neil Posted December 27, 2009 Author Moderators Posted December 27, 2009 Don't worry, I only vote for myself.
The King Of Swing Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 Harry isn't all bad and I enjoyed his input in the religion thread.
David Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 Don't worry, I only vote for myself. We have certainly had our disagreements Neil, but even I don't believe you would be so narcissistic and sad. Anyone who votes for themselves in any poll should be taken round the back and giggled at.
RepoMan Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 Couldn't agree more. Surely that would just suggest that they want to be a "someone" on the forum, and who really cares about that?
David Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 Surely that would just suggest that they want to be a "someone" on the forum, and who really cares about that? I'll tell you what type of person would care about that, Repo. A complete fool.
The King Of Swing Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 and who really cares about that? Very sad people and lonely people.
David Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 So, when do the member awards get announced? I eagerly await the results, as i'm sure my good friends Ken, Supremo and others have all put in a good word for me
The King Of Swing Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 I'm sure that I'm in the running for poster of the year. Or maybe not.
RepoMan Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 But you're the King. Surely you automatically win? That and you have two Sids in your signature. That's enough on its own.
The King Of Swing Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 And a sweet Kevin Nash quote to go with the Sid's
Guest Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 I don't know how using the forum as it was intended to be used is any worse than admitting to being a troll. When it comes to you, it's more fun laying the groundwork to watch you go into full-on "TL;DR" mode than it is to actually debate with you. Check my various other posts in the MMA related threads. I've had quite a few discussions with other members, some of whom are a real pleasure to interact with, such as Ebb and Mikey. You're just trying too hard Supremo. You're so cool.
Little Johnny Posted December 31, 2009 Posted December 31, 2009 Check my various other posts in the MMA related threads. I've had quite a few discussions with other members, some of whom are a real pleasure to interact with, such as Ebb and Mikey. You're going to have to do better than that, Harry. Ebb and Mikey could hold an erudite discussion with a hat full of piss.
Recommended Posts