A Recent Pic Of Bobby Heenan

ultimo the great

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we make this thread the "Bobby Heenan Appreciation Thread" Maybe add links to some cool Brain videos and stuff?

I concur with this sentiment. Would it be going to far to create a stickied Bobby Heenan Appreciation Thread? There's certainly plenty of quality Heenan moments to share and appreciate.

Here's Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan vs. The Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlefest 88 in a 'Loser Wears Weasel Suit Match'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRzoG9JRB94

That top link to the WCW match that included Heenans 'F Bomb' was amazing to watch when you think about it......Pillman's dead, Eddie's dead, I'm 99% sure Randy Anderson the ref has passed away, Heenan is gravely ill. Schiavone remains the only one fit and the clip is what 12-14 years old? Crazy!

That top link to the WCW match that included Heenans 'F Bomb' was amazing to watch when you think about it......Pillman's dead, Eddie's dead, I'm 99% sure Randy Anderson the ref has passed away, Heenan is gravely ill. Schiavone remains the only one fit and the clip is what 12-14 years old? Crazy!

Youre 100% right.

I watched that Clash a few days ago - first time I'd seen it in full. Heenan was such a pro he continued to endorse Pillman after he returned

why is everyone so sad? i like everyone loves the brain, i know he is not in good health, but do you think he would want humanoids like us pitying him - no way - the brain is the best ever - his hof acceptance is the best ever, dont pity the brain, love the brain while we still can. best manager ever - no arguement.

• Paid Members

Thanks for posting videos, but those last three links are the same.

:blush: You're right,dunno how I managed that.I fixed them now.

I cant believe how bad he looks considering the last time I saw him on tv was Wrestlemania 2001 during the gimmick battle royale. He didnt look that bad at Raw either when he was seen being kissed by Mae young but these days he seems to look pretty in a bad shape kinda how Gorilla Monsoon looked at Wrestlemania 15.

Gorilla and Bobby are two of the best play by play team ever in WWE. Hands down they beat Jerry and Ross. My fav Mania 8 match was the bickering during Martel/Tatanka match when Flair had lost the belt. Pure classic. Never be another two again. Loved the way Gorilla would get annoyed and wanting to lay Bobby out while the Brain would make fun of the faces yet at the same time would play the coward. They literally played off each other and WWE were nuts letting Bobby go in 1993. Its sad that gorilla died while Bobby was in WCW.

Archived